PDA

View Full Version : I love LHC!

Almandine
July 3rd, 2009, 06:08 PM
I was in the bathroom a few minutes ago, having just washed up for the day (at 7 PM no less). I looked at my head in the mirror and it struck me that not very long ago, I never would have even thought about trying to put my hair up without washing it first, or trying to make my hair into a bun - much less one held up with a paintbrush. My hair was frizzy and crazy and unmanageable, but it's so shiny and healthy now AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO YOU.

Thank you LHC <3 It's like having a whole new head of hair, it really is.

RoseRedDead
July 3rd, 2009, 06:26 PM
Ah, the magical, hair-beauty-restoring powers of LHC... they DO exist. :)

Dvips
July 3rd, 2009, 06:32 PM
You are very welcome! ;) That's what we're all here for. :flowers:

ericthegreat
July 3rd, 2009, 06:36 PM
I love it here too! Everyone has been so helpful with actual long hair care tips that they practice themselves.

WritingPrincess
July 3rd, 2009, 06:42 PM
Isn't this place wonderful! :inlove: Big thanks to the mods! :flowers:

Fairlight63
July 3rd, 2009, 07:41 PM
I am also thankful for this forum. I have always wanted to have long hair but never could grow it out past my shoulders because there was just no help out there on how to grow your hair out long & the how-to's of careing for it.

I didn't even know who to wash it. I would pile it on my head & scrub away like they show it in the commercials - no wonder I would have tangles!
I didn't know to oil it - so it was a dry mess & hard to handle - so I would cut it off to ear level because I just couldn't control it.
Plus all the routines & hair styles that I didn't know how to do.

You were there for me when my DH told me that I was too old to have long hair & not to listen to him. I would look at all you beautiful ladies with long gray hair for inspiration to keep growing it long.

Thank you EVERYONE:heartbeat

RancheroTheBee
July 3rd, 2009, 07:42 PM
Word. I look back at old pictures of my hair and literally cringe.

rogue_psyche
July 3rd, 2009, 07:54 PM
Yay for LHC! My hair loves that I found this place as well. ;)

SpinDance
July 3rd, 2009, 08:20 PM
Huzzah! I absolutely agree. And I can't wait until the new routines are all the entire length of my hair has known. Maybe the terminal length will be much longer than it's ever been...

Paper Moon
July 3rd, 2009, 09:11 PM
Absolutely! My hair is getting better all the time, and it's all thanks to this forum!!:cheese:

*Rose Red*
July 4th, 2009, 02:15 AM
I love this community, too!
And your hair is beautyful!

janeytilllie
July 4th, 2009, 02:48 AM
I love LHC too :inlove:! The people are so nice here and the advice is wonderful :D

Zindell
July 4th, 2009, 06:59 AM
I too love LHC! I used to think that hairstylists knew it all, and couldn't understand why I always felt sad when I left the saloon.

Now me and my DD14 trim each others hair, and we both have longer and healthier hair than ever before!

EdG
July 4th, 2009, 07:02 AM
I had long hair for many years before joining LHC, and even I learned a lot about haircare here. :)
Ed

embee
July 4th, 2009, 07:36 AM
My hair was also long before I found LHC, but here I learned many ways to make a good updo, learned about many new hairtoys (and sources for them)!

*This* is the board I visit every day - often more than once a day. There's bound to be something interesting and non-threatening going on.

Thanks, mods, for keeping it this way. It's a treasure. :)

simply_me
July 4th, 2009, 12:37 PM
I love it here, too. I am always finding new and interesting info on these boards. And things I wouldn't dream of doing before: putting oil ON hair???

With all of the knowledge gained here, my hair is the best it has ever been. :D

utdesertrunner
July 5th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Me too! Thanks everyone! My hair is longer, healthier and prettier than it's ever been. And I save more money by not buying the expensive shampoos and regular salon visits. I love the motivation to keep it growing by seeing all of your beautiful heads of hair.

nowxisxforever
July 5th, 2009, 11:26 PM
I love it here too!

Yay LHC!

getoffmyskittle
July 5th, 2009, 11:27 PM
I love LHC too!! *jumps in the wuv-pile*

jera
July 6th, 2009, 02:02 AM
You're hair is just awesome. :D I've learned so much too that's helped me on my long hair quest. It's a good time to thank everyone who's helped. :)

krissykins
July 6th, 2009, 12:49 PM
I too love LHC! I used to think that hairstylists knew it all, and couldn't understand why I always felt sad when I left the saloon.

I always thought they knew everything about haircare too, but joining LHC has really opened up my eyes. Thank you everybody! :cheese:

aahavaa
July 6th, 2009, 01:34 PM
great thread!! I want to thank everyone here too...my hair feels like someone elses LOL not mine, even my mum who always used to nag at me saying it looked like I never brushed it (when I did ) loves my hair now.Now I dont brush it and she never nags me haha , hows that for Murphy's law LOL ...its changed so much..big hugs and thank yous to all!

free_hug
July 7th, 2009, 04:02 AM
Tee hee :) :grouphug:

Aditi
July 7th, 2009, 04:36 AM
This place is a Treasure chest for those who have always wanted long gorgeous hair:). With so many simple tips which i learn from here made me fall in love with my hair every now-n-then.

marzipanthecat
July 7th, 2009, 05:17 AM
LHC is fabulous. I don't feel like a freak for WANTING to grow my hair down to my ankles!

Also, jolly helpful hair hints too!

ilandree
July 7th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Indeed! My hair loves this place.

JamieLeigh
July 8th, 2009, 09:30 AM
This is the most informative site I've ever found on the internet, that has anything to do with my life and what I focus on.

.....and the community is the best!!! :grouphug: :flower: