PDA

View Full Version : new

fisher2
July 3rd, 2009, 04:24 PM
hi im a 39 month longhair im at about bsl if that counts for males. im 16 and am an avid treasurehunter:cheese:

Vampire Girl 95
July 3rd, 2009, 04:41 PM
Some early advice, You need to type the proper punctuation and capitalization and even grammer when posting stuff. So we can't use IM speak or anything like that: (They are really big on that, It's just to make it as easy as possible for the members who don't speak or read english.

fisher2
July 3rd, 2009, 05:46 PM
sorry its kinda hard for me as i have a learning disability. il try though.

Vampire Girl 95
July 3rd, 2009, 07:36 PM
I have a people disability so I know the go. Just trying to be helpful. I'm new here, too. :waving:

fisher2
July 3rd, 2009, 07:46 PM
yeh i saw that we're alot alike fastion(sp?) wise. only im a metalhead with punk influence.

Vampire Girl 95
July 3rd, 2009, 08:08 PM
Yea, I'm really wierd when it comes to my fashion sense. One day I will feel like going all out goth and then the next its punk/rocker chick. Although, I always have something emo on. Well, and my hair is also emo so.

fisher2
July 3rd, 2009, 08:23 PM
i find it funny as i was reading this there was a vampire freaks ad on bottom lol. im mostly what other teenagers count as goth but by true goth reasoning i am i listen to some goth music but not enough to be called goth by real goths. so i call myself a metalhead that way i can get away with any tripp nyc and lipservice i want. but can also wear ripped jeans and a t-shirt. i also wear alot of fishnet and alot of studs so thats pretty much my punk influence

SpinDance
July 3rd, 2009, 08:25 PM
Not so many young men are willing to grow their hair that long. Glad you're here!

Vampire Girl 95
July 3rd, 2009, 08:38 PM
I actually belong to that VampireFreaks website: ) It's pretty much like myspace only cooler and deeper and darker! I wear mostly tripp skinny jeans and designer tees. I would wear more fishnet and studs except I can only push my Father so close to the edge before he falls.:twisted: Plus, my Mom won't let me wear that stuff until I'm 16 because she thinks it would be too sexy for me because of my age and body.

fisher2
July 3rd, 2009, 08:59 PM
lol imagine having a father that threatened you with the idea of shaving your head while you sleep for the first 3 yrs.

Vampire Girl 95
July 3rd, 2009, 09:08 PM
That's horrible! Like, SERIOUSLY!!!!! My ex had about bsl and then he got into trouble so his Dad chopped it all off. It was realy bad. I don't get why so many people think guys can't have long hair. Personally, I like guys a lot better with long hair.

fisher2
July 3rd, 2009, 10:33 PM
he's really supportive now. i guess it was like a rough love thing to see how dedicated i was. im at 40 months on the 12th. so i think he knows its for good

Vampire Girl 95
July 3rd, 2009, 11:28 PM
Wow. I doubt my Dad wil ever just let me be me. He will always have a box that he will want me to fit into. But, that's good your Dad supports you now. I know just how hard it can be to be standing alone. So, what music do you like? Like, bands and specific songs.

fisher2
July 3rd, 2009, 11:47 PM
well i do what i call vintage metal as i dont like the phrase classic metal. bands like blacksabbath, the big 4 of thrash metal metallica, anthrax, megadeth, and slayer.i also like goth music like the cure, and bella morte,into early black metal like venom's bloodlust.i live the 90's post thrash era band pantera before dimebag died(R.I.P brother) i like metallica up till the black album nothing after burton died. some ozzy and the guitarest yngwie malmsteen. he's a huge influence as a guitar player and my hair idol in metal is a guy by the name of danny cecati from the melborn powermetal band eyefear.im also into ronnie james dio and him as the lead singer of sabbath and thats all i can think of for now

Vampire Girl 95
July 4th, 2009, 12:00 AM
I also like Metallica, Black Sabbath, and The Cure. I haven't heard Bella Morte but I really want to. I really like Snow Patrol, Owl City, Bullet for my Valentine, Marilyn Manson, 3 Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Green Day, Mindless Self-Indulgence, Breaking Benjamin, Gorillaz, Play, Fall Out Boys, All American Rejects, Apocalyptica, Lincoln ParkAce Young, T.A.T.U, and many many more. You should really check out Bullet for my Valentine's Lead Singer in the sond Waking the Demon. His hair is BEAUTIFUL in that music video.

fisher2
July 4th, 2009, 12:23 AM
most of those bands are outa my main genre section and into the kind i cant stand although there are a few that are great. you should look into pantera mosdtly cowboys from#$$ and walk.

Vampire Girl 95
July 4th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Okay, I'll give em a try. Most of those bands are pretty much the same as yours so I can't really understand that.

fisher2
July 4th, 2009, 09:08 PM
no its bands like greenday and
"3 Days Grace, 3 Doors Down , Mindless Self-Indulgence, Breaking Benjamin,Play, Fall Out Boys, All American Rejects" they're so overplayed now thay kind of annoy me. not into the emo music scene much either but you do have some bands i enjoy too. not saying they're not good bands i just dont enjoy them lol. no offense if this is a hot topic for you.

speaking f hot topic u shop there or do you make your own punk clothes?

Vampire Girl 95
July 4th, 2009, 10:28 PM
None takin: ) I can't sew to save my life.I LOVE shopping at Hot Topic! Clothes, belts, bikinis, jewelry, I love everything there. You?

Vampire Girl 95
July 4th, 2009, 10:30 PM
But if I see something in like a comic, a book , and/or a movie that I can't find anywhere, I will get a family member or a friend from church to make it. It usually comes ouy even better than I saw it: )
LOL

fisher2
July 4th, 2009, 10:32 PM
im currently boycotting them as the one around me started carrying those shutter shades and rap t shirts and i feel that they lost the tough of mall goth they had left. so i order stuff from offline and make my own stuff i added studs to my backpack for school roughly 257 started doing my trenchcoat but ran out of studs at 2600 and couldnt finish my design

Vampire Girl 95
July 4th, 2009, 10:38 PM
OMG, Thats INSANELY AWESOME. I wish I could do stuff like that. The Hot Topic here is just the same as it has always been. Really harcore goth

fisher2
July 4th, 2009, 10:49 PM
it took me the first semester of school to make my trenchcoat and 60$ in stud and 30 mins to do my backpack. if your moms cool with your punk side you should check out a site studsnspikes.com or something like that. google it you can buy studs by the thousand for under 40$ it weighs 2.8 lbs.
my trenchcoat is worth 300$ and is made of alstrailian oilskin so its water/fireproof. but i got it for 5$ at a thrift store.score! im goign to the 4th of july celebration in my tom torm im hoping i can find some girls willing to let me borrow some makeup. it wont be the same if i dont.

ont he topic of gothic fashion http://www.milieux.com/goth/clothes.html

Vampire Girl 95
July 4th, 2009, 11:03 PM
I just got back from one. My cool with it and she told me even if she doesn't like something I should and could still wear it. Thanks, for the tip. Now I just need to know how to do the studs. I love finding awesome stuff that would be REALLY expensive for cheap. I found a gothic bird house that is worth $150 and I got it for $6: ) What make-up do you usually wear?

fisher2
July 4th, 2009, 11:11 PM
none normally i hide the fact im willing to from my family as im pretty much the black sheep anyway due to i have longest hair in my family except from my great aunt. i also hide the amount of money i spend on my hair they just know i s&c and brush my hair i have a vial of clear coat i wore when my nails were longer but i kept breaking a nail due to studs. and studding isnt hard it just takes practice to look good the design i did on my trenchcoat was the crow from the movie the crow in the scene were it was a crow on fire i have that on my coat. i had to wear my backup trenchcoat while making it. now i mostly wear my cape due to how hot it gets.thats why im hoping one of my male or female frineds can loan me some makeup. im going to a huge area were my town lights them off and rest of family thinks its to dangerous to go but i go because im with a group of goth/punk people.

Vampire Girl 95
July 4th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Ah. I get it. I'm the only one in my family that is this rebellious. Thats an awesome scene and an awesome movie so I bet it looks wicked! Anytime I hand out with my punk/gothic/emo friends people either are afraid of us or stalk us and make fun of us. Oh, well!

fisher2
July 4th, 2009, 11:37 PM
well i guess im a bit weird but when i see people staringa t me il tell my friends il be right back and il go introduce myself to them. some people are seeing goth for the first time some are just curious to why i choose to wear my hair long and wear fishnet. so i explain my views to them and ive met some great people this way. other people just scurry away and just wanted to stare. but some people really are nice enough to ask some non rude questions if you know how to talk to random people(i detest the term strangers as all friends were strangers at one point) but you will get alot of people that just avoid you i wouldnt reccomend doing this if your mother has a problem with you talking to random people or if you get defensive easyly.as it makes it were some people will get on your nerves and people change and you never know they may want to come back n ask questions later about the wonderful subculture.

Vampire Girl 95
July 5th, 2009, 01:16 AM
Thats a great way to look at things! I might even try that some time but I am usually extremely shy around new people so I might not have the guts: )

Vampire Girl 95
July 5th, 2009, 01:16 AM
And being wierd is AWESOME. More people should be wierd

fisher2
July 5th, 2009, 02:21 AM
well i think rob zombie said it the best in thr movie metal:a headbangers story(yes ive seen this movie to much so i have this off top of head)"nobody wants to be the weird kid.you just kinda end up being the weird kid and you dont know how you got there."i feel if you want to be that weird kid due to the way people label others from an early age you end up trying to hard to be differant kinda like slipknot with their masks. and if your to shy to talk to new people then theres something subconcious that u havnt discovered yet or your not compleatly confortable with how you dress or carry youself. it took me a long time to be able to talk to people in a fishnet shirt and it wasnt intill it became a normal thing for me to have some kind of fishnet on that i was able to talk.