PDA

View Full Version : LHC sighting, London Gray's Inn Rd?

Loviatar
July 3rd, 2009, 06:58 AM
OK - I never, ever post these threads. I note that I've seen a person with long hair and leave it at that. But this one I have to post in case you walked past me yesterday. I was walking towards King's Cross station and you were going the opposite way down Gray's Inn Road towards Chancery Lane.

You were wearing a white long skirt, a white t shirt with Jimi Hendrix on it, and carrying a white messenger type bag. Your hair was down and blowing in what passed for a breeze yesterday and was a fabulous natural dark-honey colour. It was past your knees, I am sure of it, and was rippling with gorgeous waves.

I nearly stopped you to ask if you were a member but I was just so :thud: at your hair I stood there like a moron for about 5 minutes.

Was it you? Own up, please! :)

magpielaura
July 3rd, 2009, 07:06 AM
Maybe its best you didn't speak to them - in those flowing white clothes they could have been a phantom or an angel. They would have just de-materialized!:)

Maybe you will see them again at a meet:D

rach
July 3rd, 2009, 07:14 AM
Maybe its best you didn't speak to them - in those flowing white clothes they could have been a phantom or an angel. They would have just de-materialized!:)

Maybe you will see them again at a meet:D

hahahaha!!! :magic:

GlassEyes
July 3rd, 2009, 08:01 AM
Minus the skirt...I'd say that sounds almost like Beatnik Guy. :lol:

SHELIAANN1969
July 3rd, 2009, 08:04 AM
Minus the skirt...I'd say that sounds almost like Beatnik Guy. :lol:

Ok, (note to self) stop drinking coffee whilst reading posts on LHC.

Loviatar
July 3rd, 2009, 09:04 AM
Hahaha! :spitting: The hair wasa little darker and wavier than Beatnik Guy's. But you get cookies for amusing me at work.

Beatnik Guy
July 3rd, 2009, 12:29 PM
Sounds like it was longer too. :wigtongue

What an awesome sighting. Did you speak to her or just :bigeyes:?

Coriander
July 3rd, 2009, 01:54 PM
I know the feeling! You see someone with gorgeous hair like that and suddenly coherent thought leaves your mind and you just stand there. :laugh:

There was a woman here a couple of weeks ago that had a braid down to her calves. It was gorgeously thick and I was going to say something but was too in awe.