PDA

View Full Version : my dream

Dez
July 2nd, 2009, 01:40 PM
lately i've been wishing that my hair would be as long dry as it is when it's wet. well that must have transferred over into my dreams because i had a dream last night that when wet my hair was finally waist length, but it would dry and shrink up to shoulder length! I kept asking people if they thought if i put a ton of gel and hairspray would it make my hair stay long when it dried. They had no idea and none of the were LHCers. LOL weird huh?

thankyousir74
July 2nd, 2009, 01:41 PM
LOL, yes weird, I've found that I had more hair "nightmares" after coming on to LHC. I mean I had another dream where I thought I was balding...

Dez
July 2nd, 2009, 01:50 PM
LOL that would be a pretty scary dream

jera
July 2nd, 2009, 03:16 PM
lately i've been wishing that my hair would be as long dry as it is when it's wet. well that must have transferred over into my dreams because i had a dream last night that when wet my hair was finally waist length, but it would dry and shrink up to shoulder length! I kept asking people if they thought if i put a ton of gel and hairspray would it make my hair stay long when it dried. They had no idea and none of the were LHCers. LOL weird huh?

Ha ! But I shouldn't laugh. Hairmares are not funny. I have em too. :p