PDA

View Full Version : "Essential" oils at Dollar Tree?

yogachic
July 2nd, 2009, 08:17 AM
I was in Dollar tree and by the incense, they have tiny bottles of oils, one was sandlewood mixed with another scent or oil that I cannot recall the name of, there were 5 or 6 scents. They do not say "essential" and I'm sure the quality is not there, but I was wondering if they could be used in oil mixtures for scent. Anyone else see this in their dollar tree?:confused:

Fencai
July 2nd, 2009, 08:22 AM
i've seen them. Personally I wouldn't use them because I couldn't vouch for the quality of them.
They are more of Perfume Oil than anything and are more than likely made out of synthetics.

ZadenWillowfyre
July 2nd, 2009, 08:26 AM
Alot of times these are just fragrence oils and are not good to use for skin or hair. Essential oils will clearly state that they are essential oils and can be quite pricey.

Tap Dancer
July 2nd, 2009, 08:28 AM
I love Dollar Tree, but I wouldn't buy my Essential Oils there. I just don't think "high quality" EOs will be found in a dollar store. :lol: I buy mine online or at GNC.

yogachic
July 2nd, 2009, 08:30 AM
Oh GNC has them, I didn't know that. At the local health food store they are quite pricey. I don't think I would use them from Dollar Tree in my hair either.