PDA

View Full Version : Did you guys see the clip in bangs/fringe?

bakertwins2004
June 30th, 2009, 11:02 AM
I saw this and wanted to share. What a great idea.

http://www.hairextensions.com/home.php?cat=41

Tap Dancer
July 1st, 2009, 06:02 AM
I checked out Jessica Simpson's since they're the cheapest ones listed on the page. They cost $28.95 and the "average product life" is only 3 months. :? Sounds like a rip-off to me.

disoriented
July 1st, 2009, 07:40 AM
I wonder why it lasts only 3 months, but it seems better than partial wigs or extensions. I am quite tempted...

Shermie Girl
July 1st, 2009, 08:01 AM
Perhaps that is the average life expectancy if you heat style the piece? If you don't, it might last a lot longer.

I like the look of the second one, bangs and side pieces. One could have that cut into layers for face framing layers without having to cut ones own hair. :cheese:

I think I will bookmark that page. :D

Fencai
July 1st, 2009, 09:12 AM
you can easily make your own from track hair/weft hair. I wouldn't spend the money on pre-made ones.

bakertwins2004
July 1st, 2009, 09:33 AM
I was thinking the same. Making my own. But I hadn't thought of doing a bang's piece to clip in.

longhairedfairy
July 1st, 2009, 09:37 AM
I wonder why it lasts only 3 months, but it seems better than partial wigs or extensions. I am quite tempted...
Probably because so many people have no clue how to properly care for and protect their hair and the damage won't grow out since it's fake.:p

Loviatar
July 1st, 2009, 10:06 AM
Ooh! That first one is rather funky. I may invest in the cheapest one for fun nights out and days when I want bangs. I would not cut them in again, but I do like the idea of temporaries. :)

JessTheMess
July 1st, 2009, 10:52 AM
Ooh so awesome!! I wish that I could see a larger sample of the coloring though. I would hate to spend all of that money and it not match...

disoriented
July 6th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Probably because so many people have no clue how to properly care for and protect their hair and the damage won't grow out since it's fake.:pOh, ok this product is not for a rough person like me, then...

nonetheless....just like Shermie Girl, I bookmarked this website!!:D

may1em
July 7th, 2009, 12:12 AM
I like the idea, but it would be so hard to find ones that matched my hair!

It would be nice to pretend to have thicker bangs than I do already.

Flynn
July 7th, 2009, 12:21 AM
you can easily make your own from track hair/weft hair. I wouldn't spend the money on pre-made ones.

How would you go about securing them? (I'm working on a computer with a seven inch screen, so I can't get a decent view of how these commercial ones are secured, either.) It's a great idea!