PDA

View Full Version : I must just be long hair person at heart.

charlyee
June 29th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Well some of you may remember, I posted last August that I got my hair cut. It was nice and I still like it but I want my long hair back :D, so I have decided to grow it back again. It was waist length when I got it cut and mid way down my thighs at it's longest. I don't know if I want it that long yet, so I am targeting BS length at present.

I will need all your support and you will see much more of me. :)

Thanks Much!

LisaJaney
June 29th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Charlyee!!!!! It's SOOo goood to see you, and Mikey will be glad you're back! (now if we can just get HIM back!!!)

Flaxen
June 29th, 2009, 03:04 PM
That's great! Welcome back :smooch: and I can't wait to see more of you! :cheese:

MunchkinBubble
June 29th, 2009, 03:33 PM
I always seem to get stuck in that cycle - I'll have short hair - grow it out, only to chop it short again and regret cutting my long hair. :/ Never again! I'm hoping this time once my hair gets to its goal length I'll remember how much I love it and that'll hopefully keep me from the scissors again!

Welcome back!

nowxisxforever
June 29th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Welcome back! :)

yogachic
June 29th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Welcome back, I did the same thing for the 2nd time, well even more than that in my lifetime, but I hope to keep my hair long this time.

charlyee
June 29th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Charlyee!!!!! It's SOOo goood to see you, and Mikey will be glad you're back! (now if we can just get HIM back!!!)Thanks LJ, feels good to be back.:) Where is Mikey anyway, I sent him a PM & no reply.
That's great! Welcome back :smooch: and I can't wait to see more of you! :cheese:Thanks Flaxen. I love the cheese smiley, a perfect welcome from an ex-cheeshead to a present one. :D
I always seem to get stuck in that cycle - I'll have short hair - grow it out, only to chop it short again and regret cutting my long hair. :/ Never again! I'm hoping this time once my hair gets to its goal length I'll remember how much I love it and that'll hopefully keep me from the scissors again!

Welcome back!Thanks MunchkinBubble, love the name. :). Yes, I seem to do that also. Interestingly I just sold my collection of hairtoys on this board but ofcourse now I will have a great reason to my new ones. :)
Welcome back! :)Thanks nowxisforever. :)
Welcome back, I did the same thing for the 2nd time, well even more than that in my lifetime, but I hope to keep my hair long this time.Thanks yogachic, I am so glad to see that I am not only one that does this, hopefully we will all suceed this time. :)

LisaJaney
June 29th, 2009, 07:37 PM
I sent him one, too, with a link to this thread. I have his email, so if we don't hear from him pretty soon, I'll have to flood his email box. I've not talked with him for six months anyhow; I think I was in Germany the last time I emailed with him. I totally dropped the ball, darnit!

smythe_michael
June 29th, 2009, 08:17 PM
WELL....

Since I've been summoned!!!

Good to see you are leaving the "regulation" cut behind again Charlyee.

You should have asked me about this last year instead of sending me the "hey, guess what
I did" email about getting a major haircut. I could have saved you some time and now it appears, Regret!!

For the record, your hair looked good at it's longest, and when you trimmed back to waist, I remember that photo looked fabulous!!!

Good Luck in your new goals.

HI L-J,
congratulations on everyone that has gotten through school or will get through school soon.

Been real busy with RL, but check in every so often.

Teacherbear
June 29th, 2009, 09:28 PM
(((Charlyee))) You know you are welcome around here regardless of how long your hair is! :cheese:

Cinnamon Hair
June 29th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Welcome back charlyee! Your hair is such a beautiful dark color and so soft looking. You can't go wrong with growing it out again.

Chrissy
June 30th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Misery loves company. Yes I am one of those too. If you look at my photo album you will see where I was. So we should all ban together and vow no more cutting!!! :)

Good to see you back.

TammySue
June 30th, 2009, 06:34 AM
Yay! :cheer: I always loved your long hair on you! Here's some magic dust for fast growth! :magic:

Silver & Gold
June 30th, 2009, 06:53 AM
I do believe I remember that post. I wasn't really familiar with you on the boards at the time, being rather new myself. Didn't you sell off a bunch of hair toys as a result?

I'm glad to see that while you still want to grow your hair out, that you enjoy it at the length it's at. That makes the growing out part easier.

Welcome back!

Queenie
June 30th, 2009, 07:03 AM
It will be nice to see you around more often again charlyee! Happy growing!

charlyee
June 30th, 2009, 07:48 AM
I sent him one, too, with a link to this thread. I have his email, so if we don't hear from him pretty soon, I'll have to flood his email box. I've not talked with him for six months anyhow; I think I was in Germany the last time I emailed with him. I totally dropped the ball, darnit!Hey we got him to post, how about that. :cheer:
WELL....

Since I've been summoned!!!

Good to see you are leaving the "regulation" cut behind again Charlyee.

You should have asked me about this last year instead of sending me the "hey, guess what
I did" email about getting a major haircut. I could have saved you some time and now it appears, Regret!!

For the record, your hair looked good at it's longest, and when you trimmed back to waist, I remember that photo looked fabulous!!!

Good Luck in your new goals.Lol Mike, I don't actual have regrets but I have decided I would much rather have longer hair. I didn't change any of my routine, no blow dryer, curling, gels etc so atleast my hair is still healthy. Glad to see you agan.:)
(((Charlyee))) You know you are welcome around here regardless of how long your hair is! :cheese:Thanks TBear :)
Welcome back charlyee! Your hair is such a beautiful dark color and so soft looking. You can't go wrong with growing it out again.Thanks CinnamonHair, that's quite a complement coming from someone with such gorgeous hair as yours. :)
Misery loves company. Yes I am one of those too. If you look at my photo album you will see where I was. So we should all ban together and vow no more cutting!!! :)

Good to see you back.I like that, hopefully we will have strength in numbers. :)
Yay! :cheer: I always loved your long hair on you! Here's some magic dust for fast growth! :magic:Thanks for the magic dust, I would love the fast growth.
I do believe I remember that post. I wasn't really familiar with you on the boards at the time, being rather new myself. Didn't you sell off a bunch of hair toys as a result?

I'm glad to see that while you still want to grow your hair out, that you enjoy it at the length it's at. That makes the growing out part easier.

Welcome back!Yes, that was me. As soon I sold my last one I started thinking about wanting to grow my hair back, figures! Thanks for the welcome back Silver & Gold
It will be nice to see you around more often again charlyee! Happy growing!Thanks Queenie, nice to be back and see so many known faces. :)

ZadenWillowfyre
June 30th, 2009, 08:30 AM
I know the feeling...I sometimes get bored and need a change. Happy Growing!!!

Silver & Gold
June 30th, 2009, 08:36 AM
As soon I sold my last one I started thinking about wanting to grow my hair back, figures!

That stinks! Part of the reason I started collecting hairsticks and other hairtoys was because I am afflicted with the urge to correct a bad hair day with scissors. This and a few other bad habits has kept me from having the long hair that I've always wanted. But I figured if I invested money in these pretty hair items that could only be used on long hair that it would help me keep my hands away from the scissors.

It has helped me a lot because I learned early on how to use a hairstick on hair that was barely shoulder length. So I learned how to fix a bad hair day by putting my hair up. That awkward in-between stage requires that I wear my hair up almost continually. But I'm noticing that my hair is beginning to look nicer down more often so I think I will soon be out of that awful stage and be able to enjoy my length a bit more and wear my hair down. We shall see. Right now summer makes me want to put my hair up all the time anyway. People who say short hair is cooler simply don't have my experience of short hair. Bangs and layers always on your face and neck are HOT! Now I can get all my hair off my face and neck I feel so much cooler.

Good luck with the growing out. I look forward to seeing you on the boards more.

charlyee
June 30th, 2009, 08:41 AM
. Right now summer makes me want to put my hair up all the time anyway. People who say short hair is cooler simply don't have my experience of short hair. Bangs and layers always on your face and neck are HOT! Now I can get all my hair off my face and neck I feel so much cooler.

Good luck with the growing out. I look forward to seeing you on the boards more.Thanks, I feel the same way, I want to get my hair off my neck and face, part of the reason to want to grow it back. My hair is shaped almost identical to yours from the back but about a couple of inches shorter, I can only get about half of it up now.

charlyee
July 5th, 2009, 07:23 PM
I managed to pull my hair back with a scrunchi. It is not the nicest looking and I have a lot of hair on the sides that is too short to go in it.

I am very happy, for me this is the first time I have been able to do this in a year. :). Soon I hope I can get more of my hair in.

Feels great. :D

Nyghtingale
July 5th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Welcome Back!!!

Tresses
July 5th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Welcome back, charlyee!!! :flower: You even got Mike to post! :bigeyes: :lol:

zen_oven
July 5th, 2009, 08:23 PM
I understand. I finally had to admit to myself that I just feel more beautiful with long hair. Happy growing!!:cheer:

Radulfr
October 13th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Hey, (I'm a bit late, but...) welcome back, Charlyee! :D
Good to see you again.

Amara
October 13th, 2009, 11:28 AM
I hope you have as much fun or more on your second journey toward longer hair!

JamieLeigh
October 14th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Hi! :waves: There are a LOT of us "long-haired at heart" folks who regret cutting. Some of us even have the audacity to *gasp!!* ENJOY our new cuts, but it's only for a season, and then we start growing back again. ;) Welcome back!

spidermom
October 14th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Enjoy the journey. There's nothing wrong with growing long, cutting back, growing long ... do it as many times as you want. I have and doubtlessly will, although I think I've gotten short hair out of my system forever. But I might go back to waist, maybe even BSL. Maybe.