PDA

View Full Version : To not wet the hair...

maaria
June 29th, 2009, 04:00 AM
How are you doing in the mornings if your hair stay up??
Do you wet it or do you have another tip?
I must wet my hair everymorning because of this but if there could be somethingels to do about this problem I`ll be very happy!!
Does anyone have a good tip??:o

mira-chan
June 29th, 2009, 08:48 AM
How are you doing in the mornings if your hair stay up??
Do you wet it or do you have another tip?
I must wet my hair everymorning because of this but if there could be somethingels to do about this problem I`ll be very happy!!
Does anyone have a good tip??:o

Hair stay up? You mean the hair sticks up, points in random directions, or for helping put it up in a bun. Maybe a leave in spray or mist would help, so you don't have to fully wet it?

With length, it stops sticking up and I wear it up anyway so I don't wet it at all until wash day.

maaria
June 30th, 2009, 02:08 AM
My hair on the top of my head and my bangs stays up because itīs so dry.:( I think it cant be so good for your hair to wet it every morgning just because itīs stays up. There must be something els to do about it!

Gulbahar
June 30th, 2009, 03:47 AM
My hair on the top of my head and my bangs stays up because it´s so dry.:( I think it cant be so good for your hair to wet it every morgning just because it´s stays up. There must be something els to do about it!
I wouldn't worry too much about it. May be you can mist it with distilled water if you don't feel comfortable to actually wet it through and through, but as soon as your hair gets longer the problem will disappear. And once you can put your hair in an updo it's easy anyway.
In general hair _likes_ moisture, so wetting it should be fine, as long as you handle the wet hair with care. ;)

maaria
June 30th, 2009, 03:59 AM
Ok, thanx :)I look forward to my hair to grow :p