PDA

View Full Version : Lost within Hair

Shikyo
June 27th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Hello everyone, I can't quite remember how I even ended up in this forum, but I can remember I was looking about some information of hair care. Here I am, after spending hours of reading through the forums I actually decided to join. Anyway, the main point is I'm here and I'm not planning to leave this place straight away again, so I thought the best course of action was to join this very interesting community. *bows*

Bill D.
June 27th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Welcome, Shikyo! You will find this is a very knowledgeable, supportive, and helpful community. I hope you enjoy your visits here.

Bill D.

Shikyo
June 27th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Welcome, Shikyo! You will find this is a very knowledgeable, supportive, and helpful community. I hope you enjoy your visits here.

Bill D.

Indeed, there was a lot of information when I was browsing through the Recipes, Henna and Hair Care section. So far I've been enjoying my visits a lot, I don't think it's going to change(unless my hair mystically disappears). This place seems one of the friendlies places I've found in the internet, must have something to do with hair.

cowgirltresses
June 29th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Hi Shikyo! I'm a new member here too! I've already learned so much about hair care since reading the forums.. I think that you will enjoy it too. Happy hair growing!
Cowgirl