PDA

View Full Version : Thank you TLHC

TheHippieChick
April 10th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I am very appreciative to the friends I have made and the knowledge I have aquired.
It seems that the mistakes I have made in the past are not going to be forgotten by certain moderators and it makes me really sad. As the Mod/Author of my last PM told me,

(content edited, for sharing content of a PM publically without permission of the author)

shil·ling [shílling]
(plural shil·lings)
noun
1. former British coin: a former British coin and subunit of currency, in use until 1971, that was equivalent to one-twentieth of a pound 2. former U.S. coin: an old U.S. coin 3. unit of currency in East Africa: a unit of currency in Kenya, Somalia, Tanzania, and Uganda 4. coin worth a shilling: a coin worth a shilling in Kenya, Somalia, Tanzania, or Uganda 5. Malaysia Singapore coin: a coin (informal)

Microsoft® Encarta® Reference Library 2005. © 1993-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

My only appology for this post isto Steph - Steph, because I have never heard from you, only that I have offended you and for that I appologize. It was never my intent.

suicides_eve
April 10th, 2008, 01:10 PM
:luke: wow... i leave for a hour an i miss all the good stuff

angelthadiva
April 10th, 2008, 01:10 PM
I didn't know you were so controversial will you be my friend?! :D :grouphug:

Jennifer
April 10th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Wow! :bigeyes:

Obviously, this thread is closed.