PDA

View Full Version : Ficcare Maxima for sale - GONE

prosperina
April 10th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Hi everyone,

I've got a ficcare Maxima (Large). It is honey marble and part of the Border One collection, which means it has a gold border around it. If you've never seen the honey marble in person, it's really beautiful and looks almost like mother of pearl. I bought it in late January, and have probably worn it 3-4 times. It's slightly too big, ( a medium would have been better) plus I just don't fancy the gold trim.

Ficcare charges 34 bucks and something like 6 dollars for shipping in the US. Because it has been worn so rarely, I think 32 (and that includes shipping in the US) is fair. If you are not in North America, we can talk about shipping.

I'm not at home, so I don't have pictures at the moment, but you can go here. http://www.ficcare.com/Products.aspx?collId=3

And if anyone wants a pic, I'll take one this evening. :)

prosperina
April 10th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Okay, nobody's really jumping at this, so I don't think it will be disappointing when I say this: (Plus, I think people expect the price to be a littler lower, and I understand that. And there was no picture. :shrug:) I'm gonna give this one to my sister (she has monster hair that eats other clips) and then, since she's my sis I can steal it back during those rare times I want something gold. :D

intothemist1999
April 10th, 2008, 05:24 PM
As far as interest - I was!! :D The both posts were made while I was at work! *lol*

Sadly, when I got home, in my mail was the income tax payment from hell, and I will have to resist spending any money...period :( I would have snapped that baby up otherwise!!

prosperina
April 10th, 2008, 06:17 PM
As far as interest - I was!! :D The both posts were made while I was at work! *lol*

Sadly, when I got home, in my mail was the income tax payment from hell, and I will have to resist spending any money...period :( I would have snapped that baby up otherwise!!

Sorry! Glad to know someone was interested. But see I saved you from spending money. ;) And I kinda owe my sis anyway....