PDA

View Full Version : I'm CELEBRATING!!!

MandaMom2Three
June 25th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Ok, the fact that I was able to go cone free was amazing to me. Since coming here I DREAMED of only having to buy the cheap conditioners and having great hair, but my hair was just too damaged, ESPECIALLY cone free I needed to spend some MOOLA to get conditioners that would make my hair feel nice. I always hoped that SOMEDAY, all I would need to condition was Suave. I was seriously psyched when I was able to get away with just Suave on my crown, but the length was still in too rough shape, I still needed to bring out the big guns. Tonight I decided I would try using JUST suave for the whole length. I held my breath and 3 minutes later...
IT WORKED!!!!!! :happydance::cheer::thud::applause:toast::bounce:: wethree::sun::rockerdud

NO MORE SUPER EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS!!!!!! Shampoo bar for $1.99, CO conditioner (VO5 or big bulk store brand) $2.00, Thick conditioning stuff SUAVE!!! $2.00!!!! Rejoice with me my hairy brethren, for life is GOOD :D

Fractalsofhair
June 25th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Congrats! I'm still on a search for cheap products that work with my allegies, but the products I use aren't too much more than salon products, which makes me happy!

Dars
June 25th, 2009, 08:42 PM
That's awesome! I can't wait until I find a cheap cone free conditioner.

abritta3
June 25th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Wow! That's great, congrats!! :face:

Redheaded Raven
June 25th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Congrats! :cheese::cheese::cheese:

Moonstruck
June 25th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Ahhh, that's fantastic!! I'm super jealous. My one last main hair expense is the 'poo bars, mainly because I can't stop myself from trying TONS. And in my area... no one sells bars of soap that aren't at least around $8 for a 3oz. Boo.

So glad to hear that you've found what works for you. =) Lots of good coming your way recently, hurray!

utdesertrunner
June 25th, 2009, 10:42 PM
That's great! When I first came here, I didn't think I would be able to pull it off either b/c I had always had to use expensive products. It's so great that the cheap ones work even better now! Yay for LHC info!

Fillette
June 25th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Hey!!! That is so awesome! Congratulations! :D

Carina
June 26th, 2009, 03:01 AM
Congrats to you:joy:.But I would guess that you will spend more money on hairtoys now;).That is what I would do:crush:.I love to have a lot of products and hairtoys to choose between:happydance:.

Monsterkitti
June 26th, 2009, 03:17 AM
Hehe congrats! I love being able to use cheapy conditioner :D

Aditi
June 26th, 2009, 03:47 AM
Wow!!!! Congrats :)

rags
June 26th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Congrats! I have yet to achieve this due to allergies, but I'd love to!

Ryanne
June 26th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Yay, that's great!

JamieLeigh
June 26th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Yay!!! Sometimes I sneak a little Giovanni into my shower (it's cone-free too) but 99% of the time I'm a completely Suave user too. :D

Congratulations on finding something that works for you! :flower: