PDA

View Full Version : Who else will miss Farrah's hair?

jera
June 25th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Farrah Fawcett has passed away and though I didn't include her in my hair icons list the other day, she certainly belonged there.

Who else will miss Farrah and her awesome hair? :)

persiandiva
June 25th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Farrah Fawcett has passed away and though I didn't include her in my hair icons list the other day, she certainly belonged there.

Who else will miss Farrah and her awesome hair? :)

I will miss her. She was a neighbor of mine is Carlsbad, CA. I thought she was a sweetie. I really liked her.

amaiaisabella
June 25th, 2009, 03:21 PM
She had gorgeous hair and a natural beauty. She will be missed.

Canarygirl
June 25th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Awww. I knew this was coming but it's still sad. Did she and Ryan get married then? I read that they were going to do that.

Fractalsofhair
June 25th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Awww, that's tragic. I love her hair since mine flips out in a similar way if cut right, and oftentimes my mum mentioning her hair was the only was to prevent stylists from insisting a look with layers that flips under ALWAYS looks better than one that flips out as a child. I need to start doing that, since it did seem to help. I'm a bit too young to know her popularity and such, but cancer is a sad illness when medical treatments don't work.

squiggyflop
June 25th, 2009, 03:31 PM
i had no idea she was even sick.. i will miss her hair.. my hair naturally does the farrah flippy thing when its cut into my old razored style.. im the only person ive ever met who's hair does that naturally

enfys
June 25th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Oh that's so sad. I just read her Wiki and it said her dad is 91, and lost his other daughter to cancer too.

She was so young and beautiful, far too young to die from such a degrading illness.

enfys
June 25th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Awww. I knew this was coming but it's still sad. Did she and Ryan get married then? I read that they were going to do that.

No, they never got the chance :(

marzipanthecat
June 25th, 2009, 03:58 PM
She was a total style icon. I know that's really an over-used term, but hey, her hair was just The Thing!

(She was also great in Charlie's Angels...)

coolbreeze212
June 25th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Very sad. I remember loving her hair, as a kid.

Bunnyhare
June 25th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Always wanted to have her hair...we all need to remember that every day counts. Michael jackson just died too...wierd.

Nyghtingale
June 25th, 2009, 07:18 PM
(raises hand) I had Farrah hair.

Thila
June 25th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Ah I was so sad to hear this news. I am going to show my age right now....I had my hair cut just like hers in 1979. I don't know how many hours I spent in front of the mirror blow frying it to try and get those "wings" right. It never looked as elegant as hers with my red hair. Farrah you will be missed.

rags
June 25th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Oh, here's another one who had Farrah hair. Blow dry it, then the curling iron, lots and lots of hairspray to keep it just perfect. I'll miss her.

GypsyGoddess
June 25th, 2009, 07:53 PM
RIP Farrah

tigerlily896
June 25th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Such a shame :( And such a relatively young age too.
We never really know these celebrities except for the image they portrayed to us, but nevertheless they touched us and influenced us in some way. What a wonderful thing to have been able to do.

RIP Ms. Farrah Fawcett

jera
June 26th, 2009, 01:54 AM
Always wanted to have her hair...we all need to remember that every day counts. Michael jackson just died too...wierd.

I was hoping to see some kind of tribute to her on CNN, but it was incessantly full of the coverage of Michael Jackson's death. It was weird. They say death comes in threes. I wonder what celebrity will be next? :confused: It's creepy.

Bene
June 26th, 2009, 05:13 AM
I was hoping to see some kind of tribute to her on CNN, but it was incessantly full of the coverage of Michael Jackson's death. It was weird. They say death comes in threes. I wonder what celebrity will be next? :confused: It's creepy.

ed mcmahon was the first, so that makes farrah fawcett the second and MJ the third.

i suppose patrick swayze is safe for now.

Unzadi
June 26th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Farrah was a true beauty icon and a very good actress. She will be missed.

Shimmy
June 26th, 2009, 07:04 AM
She had beautiful hair.

Patty lou
June 26th, 2009, 07:59 AM
As they say death comes in 3's

1/. Ed McMahon

2/. Farah Fawcett

3/. Michael Jackson.

(Hope I spelled all their names correctly)

Patty Lou

LadyLongLocks
June 26th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Farrah started such a trend with her hairstyle...I loved her and her hair. I wore her style in the 70s. She seemed like a sweet person and she will be missed. R I P Farrah:heartbeat