PDA

View Full Version : Probably Not Post Worthy But....

Natalia
June 23rd, 2009, 06:00 PM
I finally created my own hairstyle guide with pictures :applause!!!! Lol now i dont have to log on 25 times a day (like im not on already :p) when i cant remember how to do a simple hairstyle :D.

Like the title says probably not post worthy but im very excited! Ive wanted to do this for a while now and i finally got my but in gear :).

:cheese: for me :p

WelshLocks
June 23rd, 2009, 06:50 PM
Is it like an album?Instructions?I'd love to have something like this. I just am getting comfortable at BSL and need to get more creative with my hair.

Bunnyhare
June 23rd, 2009, 06:51 PM
How did you do it? I do the same thing and i have to watch videos 3 times to get !:0) I love the instructions with videos!HEEHEE

Cinnamon Hair
June 23rd, 2009, 06:53 PM
I have a binder stuffed full of hairstyle tutorials and deep treatment recipes. You're not alone :)

Natalia
June 23rd, 2009, 06:57 PM
Is it like an album?Instructions?I'd love to have something like this. I just am getting comfortable at BSL and need to get more creative with my hair.

It has a photo of each style followed by instructions. I have trouble with the ones they come with in the article section so i watched the videos and made my own. I could cut and paste it to you if you like :), see if that works. My hair is between BSL and waist you can chack out my album if you like :). I think some of them shoudl work just fine for you though.

Natalia
June 23rd, 2009, 06:59 PM
I have a binder stuffed full of hairstyle tutorials and deep treatment recipes. You're not alone :)

Oh yay im not a weirdo :p. I also have pages of things like kimberlily's frizz spray, SMT, flax gel, ect... I also keep a page of common EO's and what they do for hair :p

JamieLeigh
June 26th, 2009, 08:00 PM
I took a few articles and copied them to my computer, so I could take it home on a data stick. We unfortunately don't have internet at my house yet...so I can't log on every time I need a hairstyle how-to either. :o

Natalia
June 27th, 2009, 12:46 AM
Hehehe yay im feel so much better knowing im not the only absent minded long hair :p. I swear if i wore glasses id have a turkey sausage on my head and the glasses in the freezer! Imnot only forgetful im downright silly :p

Aditi
June 27th, 2009, 12:51 AM
That's quiet a good idea, i bet that took you a very long time to make such a book :)

Maud
June 27th, 2009, 01:25 AM
i have been thinking about making something like that too but i haven't had time yet, i want it too! i always forget hairstyles XD. Maybe i'll make one this summer.

tigerlily896
June 27th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Thats a great idea!
I think I may have an old binder laying around here somewhere...

ReddishRocks
June 27th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Uh oh... that sounds like a really good idea to me right now, LOL! I keep a lot of browser bookmarks, but I never know which is which! Guess I need to get my printer working at some point...

natt i nord
June 27th, 2009, 12:27 PM
I had this idea a few days ago too! :D I didn't start collecting yet, but when I'm bored in the summer holidays I'll definitely do! :)