PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten your 'do?

Hypnotica
April 10th, 2008, 04:09 AM
This happens all.the.time for me - somewere along the day, I have forgotten what style I'm wearing my hair in. :o

Sometimes I go a step beyond forgetting: The other day when I arrived home after work, I wanted to check my french twist in the mirror. I remembered thinking that the Blue Jeans Ficcare must be stunning when in contrast of my red hair.

Problems? Well, apparently I'm delusional!

1. I didn't wear a french twist that day.
2. I don't own a Blue Jeans Ficcare!

Shanarana
April 10th, 2008, 04:34 AM
Lol, that's to funny. I walked into a room and forgot why I went in there, but haven't have that happen yet to my hair. I guess it's because I'm very aware of it during the day.

Nat242
April 10th, 2008, 04:35 AM
This happens all.the.time for me - somewere along the day, I have forgotten what style I'm wearing my hair in. :o

Sometimes I go a step beyond forgetting: The other day when I arrived home after work, I wanted to check my french twist in the mirror. I remembered thinking that the Blue Jeans Ficcare must be stunning when in contrast of my red hair.

Problems? Well, apparently I'm delusional!

1. I didn't wear a french twist that day.
2. I don't own a Blue Jeans Ficcare!

Maybe it's a sign -maybe you need a Blue Jeans Ficcare!!! :p

-- Natalie

jojo
April 10th, 2008, 04:37 AM
not done it with my hair but i forget ive my glasses on and go to scratch my eye!

Miss Murphy
April 10th, 2008, 04:58 AM
Happens to me.all.the.time.

I swear, if I close my eyes right now - I won't be able to tell you what I'm wearing today.

I'm lucky if I know what day of the week it is without checking ;)

Hypnotica
April 10th, 2008, 05:41 AM
Maybe it's a sign -maybe you need a Blue Jeans Ficcare!!! :p

-- Natalie

Yes please, give me one.

wolf girl
April 10th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Ever tried looking for your glasses when your wearing them?? :crazyq: I can't tell you how many times I've pulled that one! :laugh:

Miss Murphy
April 10th, 2008, 06:06 AM
Ever tried looking for your glasses when your wearing them?? :crazyq: I can't tell you how many times I've pulled that one! :laugh:

I've been there, too! And everytime I decided I wouldn't search for them any longer, as I could see fairly well without them :cool: