PDA

View Full Version : Strange return of the waves!

Toadstool
June 21st, 2009, 06:23 AM
Only yesterday I was complaining my hair seemed to have gone straight. Well, freakily, by doing all of the "wrong" things, my waves have come back!
I had been CO but last night I had to use shampoo because I'd put too much shea butter in my hair and it wouldn't rinse out. I used Head and Shoulders of all things. Then I had to blow dry my hair (which I never do) cos I was running late for a wedding reception.
It went wavy again! I don't get it but am very relieved.:)

LutraLutra
June 21st, 2009, 06:59 AM
I know what you mean, my waves come and go as they please. Somedays I look look 1b, sometimes I'm a 2b and I don't do anything different. I think it's all part of the fun of being an almost wurlie. :)

amaiaisabella
June 21st, 2009, 07:32 AM
I find when I use shampoo, and little conditioner, my waves are much more pronounced. When I use CO, and have more moisture in my hair, it gets weighed down and straight. Almost like I can choose how I want to wear my hair if I wash it in a certain way :)

Toadstool
June 21st, 2009, 10:19 AM
I find when I use shampoo, and little conditioner, my waves are much more pronounced. When I use CO, and have more moisture in my hair, it gets weighed down and straight. Almost like I can choose how I want to wear my hair if I wash it in a certain way :)
Yes I wondered if it were the conditioner weighing it down. I'm finding aloe gel useful as a leave-in which doesn 't kill waves.

I know what you mean, my waves come and go as they please.
Somedays I look look 1b, sometimes I'm a 2b and I don't do anything different. I think it's all part of the fun of being an almost wurlie. :)

Oh well, as long as it's normal ! I so envy people with their fabulous spiral ringlets that just stay there. :cool: