PDA

View Full Version : Today I Discovered...(Hairstyles)

Natalia
June 21st, 2009, 12:39 AM
I thought this could be fun for those of us just learning all the neat styles around here. I have found or ordered a few haritoys recently and figures it was about time i sat down and learned all these awesome styles :)! Before today as far as up do's were concerned i could do a cinnabun and a braided bun with my mid back length hair. After seeing lots of people with hair shorter or about the same length as mine doing really cool looking styles i was inspired :D.

So Today I Discovered....

That i can do the -
Nautilus Bun
Flipped Bun
French Twist Bun (i did a bit of a variation on this)
Lazy Wrap Bun
Wraped Bun
Infinity Bun

I also made variations on a few others i likes but couldnt do becasue if too much hair. I was very happy to realize i actually had to much hair for something :eyebrows:.

And becasue i am a hairstyle dunce i would like to thank everyone for taking the time to make and sumbit videos :bow: becasue otherwise id be stuck in my same two styles without a clue. But just in case i watched and did each style twice then made notes in my PDA for each :o yes i really am that forgetful and i always have my PDA :p. If i forget them after that ima goner anyway.

So what new hairstyles did you all learn you could do today?

Natalia :heartbeat

P.S. My next mission is to learn the KarenLyn Knot but even with the video i could not get it! I have plenty to play with for now :) though.

Kunoichi
June 21st, 2009, 01:40 AM
:) You learned a lot of new styles! Wish I could say the same :p but my hair is still so short and has so many layers everywhere that it's nearly impossible to keep it all up. However...a ponytail will almost keep my bangs and very back in at once...hehe! Maybe after another couple of months I can join in some new hairdos!! :D

Natalia
June 21st, 2009, 01:53 AM
:) You learned a lot of new styles! Wish I could say the same :p but my hair is still so short and has so many layers everywhere that it's nearly impossible to keep it all up. However...a ponytail will almost keep my bangs and very back in at once...hehe! Maybe after another couple of months I can join in some new hairdos!! :D

Aww you shall be there soon! Actually while was happy about being long enough for the styles i was sad there are at least 4 i cant even try. My hair has been below BSL for so long now i wouldnt have been able to do them becasue when my hair was short enough i wasnt old enough to care lol! Now i have this desire to get my friends and family into hair just so i can live viacariously through them with those styles :eyebrows:.

I still have at least 2 layers plus face framing taper in the front so i have a few stick out bits in a few of these styles. I also have bangs that im in the middle of growing so they dont do jack squat :p. Enjoy the growing along the way because those styles will zip right past you!

Happy Growing :grouphug: ,
Natalia

P.S. I will be forever jelous of anyone who can do a gibson tuck.... Damn my to thin hair otherwise i might be able to cram my length in there :mad:. I think it is an utterly beautiful timeless style. I am slowing getting my mom to try it so i can at least enjoy the view.