PDA

View Full Version : Hello New from scotland

scotishlass
June 20th, 2009, 01:56 AM
Hello everyone, I have decided after years of cutting dying extensions clip ins and all other means of trying to make me like my hair, I realise that i'll never be happy untill i let it grow! I have always dreamed of long healthy hair but lacked confidence when it started to look yuck..i'd be straight off to the hairdresser :(
so as of today. NO MORE CUTTING!!! I hope that in the months and years to come all you lovely people will be able to help, No doubt i will have wobbles now and again so i will look here to strengthen my resolve :)

Im Nicola from Aberdeen Scotland x

irreverent
June 20th, 2009, 08:31 AM
:cheese:WELCOME NICOLA!:cheese:

You can do it! We can Help!

:p Good luck on your journey, and There's lots of great advice and ideas here that will definitely cure the wobbles:D

mira-chan
June 20th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Welcome to LHC! :flowers:

You can do it! Lots of information and support here to get your through the wobbles.:)

FullMoonTrim
June 20th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Hello Nicola!! I have another friend named Nicola! Welcome :)

chrissy-b
June 20th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Hi! :waving:

Welcome to LHC Nicola!

scotishlass
June 22nd, 2009, 03:42 AM
Thnk you everyone!! Im super excited to read and learn as much as i can, I can see me never getting any work done now! |There is so much amazing knowlege here I really hope I can grow my hair healthy and long :) x

Desideira
June 22nd, 2009, 05:17 AM
Welcome here on LHC:D

I once was in Scotland and I loved it....such a beutifull place:)

I wish you good luck and lots of fun during your journey to looong happy hair that you will love:)

Greetings form Poland