PDA

View Full Version : I think I've met a mini goal... whaddaya think?

myotislucifugus
June 19th, 2009, 07:26 PM
So... I think after four years of experiments in care, I think I've hit waist. Definitely when the twirlies are stretched out, but now when they are left alone. I tied a scarf around my waist to be able to see where it would hit, and took a couple pics. Most (the other 3) pics are in my album, largely because I couldn't get the bloody photos to load in this post, but I've changed my siggy to show it for those that don't feel like looking in my album. (It's ok, I won't be offended, and I'll never know. Unless you tell me.)

I normally feel that you can call any length anything you darn well please, but this is my "pinch me, I'm dreaming" moment. It's a close call. Did I make it, or do I have a few more months to go? Fingers crossed for the final vote

kam984420
June 19th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Looks to me like you'vee got 2 or 3 hairs at waist, but you'll definately be waist by thanksgiving.:cheese:

GoddesJourney
June 19th, 2009, 09:24 PM
I'll buy it. That's what I'm hoping for soon too. Yours looks great.

myotislucifugus
July 17th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Damn the natural V of my hair. Ah well, by Thanksgiving then, it will really be waist. I want to have a blunter hemline, but I'm no good at doing it myself, and I'm afraid of what the hairdressers will do.

Starr
July 17th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Looking at the photos in your album, it definately looks like you've reached waist.

Amara
July 17th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Hard to tell with the way you take your pics over your head. Looks like darn close if not there, though!

neon-dream
July 17th, 2009, 02:54 PM
I think you're very nearly almost waist!! Another couple of months and you'll definitely be there :D!

tommiefromva
July 17th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Beautiful. I would really be happy with that length. Very pretty.

Coriander
July 17th, 2009, 04:40 PM
From my perspective, it looks like you surely have :) Lovely hair, too!

jojo
July 19th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Id say yes you have just made waist and it looks lovely too

Speckla
July 19th, 2009, 06:40 PM
You have some curly wurlies near the end that look to be stealing lenght. You should take a picture with a section pulled as straight as you can get it. That'd probably put you at waist.

SeaShell
July 19th, 2009, 06:52 PM
it looks waist to me...I'm green with envy ;) beautiful hair!

Kiraela
July 19th, 2009, 07:27 PM
It looks like you're barely there, but you are indeed waist! Congratulations!

Tressie
July 19th, 2009, 09:27 PM
I think you are skimming waist! Congratulations!! Your hair is lovely!

Rivanariko
July 19th, 2009, 11:21 PM
I'd call that waist! Congratulations!