PDA

View Full Version : My ends...

abritta3
June 19th, 2009, 10:49 AM
My ends look great! I am not trying to brag here but I think we all know the satisfaction we feel from having great and more importantly HEALTHY hair! My hair is not to my goal length (2years to go probably, haha) but I am just thrilled because since I have joined LHC (about a month ago), my hair has taken a 180! I want to thank everyone for all the great support and for the advice. I am on :cloud9: right now!!
Anyone else have great testimonials since they have joined LHC?
THANKS AGAIN ;)

janeytilllie
June 19th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Isn't TLHC great!:hifive::inlove:

I'm very happy for you having great healthy hair ends :D

My hair has improved so much since joining LHC and also I have made lovely friendships here and everyone here is so supportive and understanding :).

Yeah to LHC! :applause:cheese: :happydance:

coolbreeze212
June 19th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Congrats on your hair's improvement! LHC is such a wonderful resource!!

AnneAdeline
June 19th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Congrats! My hair is so much better behaved now that I'm on LHC. I used to get terrible tangles, but now I don't.

LHC rocks!

Deborah
June 19th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Yay! Good for you! :cheer:

Euphony
June 19th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Very nice! I'm so happy for you!

Before LHC I was never able to grow my hair past bsl, I found LHC at bsl fortunately. Now my hair is to my tail bone and incredibly soft and well behaved all the way to the tips. And it's an amazing thing my tips are super soft as well, there's barely any difference in the feel from my scalp to my tips - not bad if I do say so myself with hair that's roughly 38-39" :D

feralnature
June 19th, 2009, 01:32 PM
WOOHOO!

Since finding LHC I have not placed scissors near my head.

I have lots to do to get my final result but at least now I am getting the length I desire. :)

birraj
June 19th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Since I joined at LHC I started doing my old herbal routine and my whole family is on herbal formula. My hair is still shedding but i could notice some growth. More than hair I am taking care of my overall health now by taking all the necessary supplements(being a vegan never took any supplements before) and setting up a goal to improve my over all health as well as hair. I want to badly gain back my previous hair (10 years back my hair was very good). Also got very good informations. I am happy that I am here. I am in my early 30's do not know my hair will grow back how it was alteast I am hoping it will pay for my hardwork.

bigdreamer
June 19th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Good for you! I know what you mean about your ends, my ends story is a little different.

Today I chopped off 2 inches on the bottom! I did it to finally even up (and get rid of) the last layer which was really gross. And I'm actually not hyperventilating because........since joining LHC recently I'm completely focused on babying the virgin hair growing out of my head and using the right 'poo and condishioners etc. that I've learned about. It's mostly all one length now past my shoulders with a nice blunt bottom...I'm re-psyched! And now I am comfortably going to join the no-trim club :o

yogachic
June 19th, 2009, 08:33 PM
You must have gotten a trim? I was just reading a thread of yours about you not liking your ends. Glad your happy with them now.

Peggy E.
June 19th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Nothing wrong with a joyful post! After all, there's more to life than misery, right?! ;o)

I'm in a very bad mood, so will refrain from bringing my happy frame of mind down on the rest of the crowd.....

Congratulations and continued good results!