PDA

View Full Version : I found an old pic before my last big chop

bakertwins2004
June 18th, 2009, 01:29 PM
I was looking thru old pics and found this. I took this one right before giving to locks of love. I now know to NEVER to that one again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/SOSmoms/DSC04347.jpg

RoseRedDead
June 18th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Wow, your hair looked lovely. But don't worry - you'll get there again. :flowers:

bakertwins2004
June 18th, 2009, 01:41 PM
I didn't know a thing about caring for it so this time I should have even nicer hair. That is what I am holding onto anyway. (sitting in a dark corner crying over cutting it off in the first place)

LisaJaney
June 18th, 2009, 01:54 PM
You know, we live and learn. When we know better, we DO better. No worries.

And your siggypic is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

AnneAdeline
June 18th, 2009, 02:41 PM
What gorgeous hair!
I can't wait to see when your hair gets that long again.

Tap Dancer
June 18th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Your long hair was beautiful and it'll be even more beautiful this time around! :heartbeat

Furiana
June 18th, 2009, 03:50 PM
You never know; maybe your hair really was one of the ponytails they used! It's hard to bleach hair to get that color, even if the hair starts out as light brown. And as much damage as thick coarse dark hair can take, it can't lighten THAT much. So who knows? Maybe LoL thought a boy or girl would like a soft blonde wig? :)

But, as pretty as your hair looks in that picture, it really will look even better this time around. I've seen similar threads and blogs before, and I've always preferred their hair the second time through!

NickalNack
June 18th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Wow, it looks so soft.

enfys
June 18th, 2009, 04:01 PM
You never know; maybe your hair really was one of the ponytails they used! It's hard to bleach hair to get that color, even if the hair starts out as light brown. And as much damage as thick coarse dark hair can take, it can't lighten THAT much. So who knows? Maybe LoL thought a boy or girl would like a soft blonde wig? :)

But, as pretty as your hair looks in that picture, it really will look even better this time around. I've seen similar threads and blogs before, and I've always preferred their hair the second time through!

That's true! It's pretty easy to forget that some hair really does make wigs!

It looks lovely there so I can't wait to see it their again, it'll be stunning. What a fab colour.

coolbreeze212
June 18th, 2009, 05:31 PM
So beautiful....looking forward to seeing it this time 'round!

NickalNack
June 18th, 2009, 05:34 PM

I totally agree, that's usually because they use a lot of time and effort making sure their hair is in the best shape in ca possibly be.

JamieLeigh
June 18th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Your hair was very beautiful! I'm sure you'll have that and better this time around. :flower: