PDA

View Full Version : Hair pix!

CherishedOne
April 9th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Hullo! :)

Well, I really needed to update ya'll. You may remember that I got my hair cut about....*hmmm*.....4 months ago? I chopped off about 2" right before New Years, then tried to give myself an a-line.

Nothing doing.

So, right before I headed off to an all-nighter, I called my auntie and asked her to please make room for me, and come over and re-cut my now-botched hair. Sweetheart that she is, she came over and gave me a proper cut. ;) Of course, since I can't seem to stay away from scissors, I added in some of my own layers.

But the cut was lacking. My hair was partially curly, and mostly wavy. (i.e. limp as a dishrag on an average day) So I gritted my teeth, thought of LHC, weighed the pros and cons, and got a perm. No pictures of what that looked like, but let's just say that the first week was a terror. :D I looked somewhat like a blonde poodle.

Now, (with some photoshopping, I'm sorry about the color!) this is what I have:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c244/dancinwithangels/DSCN0239.jpg

Honestly, as much as I love long hair, I love having hair short enough to clip up without a lot of fuss. Also, it's the first time I've ever looked good in short hair, and I'm loving the angled cut. Please don't kick me out? :)

(ABOUT THE PIC: I've tried about 3 different times to re-size it, and it just won't go!!! I'm sorry if this causes any problems.)

Ohio Sky
April 9th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Nobody is going to kick you out... but we may toilet papeer your house :P j/k
As long as you are happy with your hair, no appologies are necessary. I'm glad you like your new 'do. :)

CherishedOne
April 9th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Haha! Uh-oh. :D Thanks.

Angela_Rose
April 9th, 2008, 05:58 PM
The new cut is cute, though i'm sorry you lost a bit of length!

Lizbot
April 9th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Your hair looks lovely.

In case you're encouraged to try again, know that sometimes it's easier to clip up if there is more there. Sometimes. I cannot speak for all.

AmandaPanda
April 9th, 2008, 06:32 PM
In case you're encouraged to try again, know that sometimes it's easier to clip up if there is more there. Sometimes. I cannot speak for all.

ITA - especially if there are layers

Your hair looks cute, though :)

paper
April 10th, 2008, 03:32 AM
You have pretty wavy hair. Glad you like it. :)

Lixie
April 10th, 2008, 07:00 AM
It looks really great, love the waves. Glad you're happy with it too. :)