PDA

View Full Version : Amazing long hair sighting!

Fee
April 9th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I was shopping for groceries today and saw the most amazing hair...a little girl,about 8-10 years old had past knee length hair!!!! I haven't seen anyone in my town with hair longer than classic,so this was pretty much amazing...I never saw a little girl with such long hair,I'm guessing her parents never cut her hair. Stunning!

embee
April 9th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Wow! That must have been something to see!

I recall when my son got an award at school I went and there were two sisters there who had hair almost knee length. I couldn't keep my eyes off them! It was amazing. :)

My DD always had short hair - if I didn't cut it, she cut it herself (what a mess that was!) - so I never had to fuss with a little girl and very long hair, but some of my friends had daughters with longer hair and it was a challenge every day to fix the hair for school. I'm not sure I could manage that. I always had enough trouble getting my DD and DS dressed, fed, and out the door, no time for fixing long hair! ;)

Ohio Sky
April 9th, 2008, 04:49 PM
You know, it might just be that I'm obsessed, but I have been noticing way more people with waist + hair lately :confused: Nothing like knee length, but longer than average.
My DD has very long hair that may very well get that long by that age if we dont cut it, but she has awful tangles and she doesnt like her long hair because of it :(
That girls parents must have the patience of saints.

Fee
April 9th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I can't even imagine how hard it is to manage such long hair on a child,and kids can be a trouble sometimes,I hope they don't pull her hair at school and such. I hope she doesn't cut it when she gets older :D

Anje
April 9th, 2008, 06:08 PM
I hope she doesn't cut it when she gets older :D

I'm going to contradict you... While I'm sure her hair is stunning and I'm biased toward long hair, I hope she does whatever she wants with it when she gets older.

Druid of Alba
April 9th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Awesome! That is cool, as long as she is happy with it (I know I certainly hated how my parents made me cut my hair when I was younger). Thanks for sharing!

morningstar
April 9th, 2008, 09:03 PM
I was at our public library today and there was a student art show for the county with awards and such. I saw a teenage girl with classic length hair and I thought to myself how infrequently I see that length. All the other girls were BSL if they had longer hair at all. Everything past waist is harder to find and I guess that is why it is such a jewel.

Islandgrrl
May 15th, 2008, 03:28 PM
I just had to bump this thread up...

I was in the grocery store just a little while ago, at the salad bar grabbing a bite, and there was a man in line in front of me with a totally eye catching HIP LENGTH BRAID of golden blonde hair as thick as my wrist.

I live in a small town and I've never seen this guy before. So I started a conversation with him and complimented him on his hair. You should have seen how this guy brightened up! He said that he doesn't get many compliments on his hair and he was stunned that I didn't suggest he cut and donate it because that's what he usually gets. We talked a little while, I wrote down the LHC URL for him, and when he left he told me that I made his day! And that, of course, made mine!

Ohio Sky
May 15th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Thats awesome, Islandgrrl! Way to make someones day!

Garnett
May 15th, 2008, 03:35 PM
That is awesome! I hope he comes and joins us, Islandgrrl.

Islandgrrl
May 15th, 2008, 04:30 PM
That is awesome! I hope he comes and joins us, Islandgrrl.

Yah, me too! I just realized I forgot to ask his name.... :shrug: