PDA

View Full Version : Do I have a hair twin

redneckprincess
June 16th, 2009, 10:51 AM
out there somewhere so we can grow together and compaire pictures tricks, tips and whatnot?

LutraLutra
June 16th, 2009, 01:43 PM
You can search the members list for your twin - go to members, then search, then advanced search and see who pops up. :)

jezebel17
June 16th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Thanks! I always wondered how to search the members list. I feel dumb now lol.

LutraLutra
June 16th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Thanks! I always wondered how to search the members list. I feel dumb now lol.
I read it in another thread - otherwise I'd never have known! So don't feel dumb. :D

holomi
June 16th, 2009, 02:17 PM
I'm close to being your hair twin, and we are both in Michigan. I have Yahoo messenger, I am on it often.

redneckprincess
June 16th, 2009, 03:03 PM
I'm close to being your hair twin, and we are both in Michigan. I have Yahoo messenger, I am on it often.
yes you are only just a bit longer yes I have yahoo but dont always turn it on i will have to PM you my yahoo name. cool:cool:
i will also look in the member list thanks

Canarygirl
June 16th, 2009, 03:06 PM
I am almost your hair twin too, especially the length! My hair is fine though. :)

redneckprincess
June 16th, 2009, 07:38 PM
wow i didnt realise there were so many, seems like everyone on this site has at least waist length hair sometimes, lol....I love compairing and sharing pictures expecally when were the same leingth. ♥

LisaJaney
June 16th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Well, you almost had me there, Redneck Princess. I'm a 2 a/b, F, ii. Your hair is coarser than mine and you have more of it, you lucky duck!!!!

Dars
June 16th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks LutraLutra for those instructions, I never quite grasped it either!

Gothic Lolita
June 17th, 2009, 12:59 AM
I thought my hairtype was quite common, but the search only gave me one other mamber with the same features... apparently thick, straight hair isn't as common as I used to think.

mira-chan
June 17th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Mine is coarse and slightly wavier but close.