PDA

View Full Version : Got a hair (curl) compliment today, yay :)

Bianca
June 16th, 2009, 08:16 AM
A girl at school totally made my day today. We were just chatting along, when she ask me if my curls are natural, I say "yes". She says "that wild, they look like prinsess curls" :cheese: I dont know why she thinks they look like prinsess curls, probably because I have so many spirals :D

BlackfootHair
June 16th, 2009, 08:22 AM
That's awesome! I used to get comments like, "Oh, you must spend hours on your hair to get it to look so curly." I would reply, "Um, actually I just wait till it's semi-dry and rub some coconut oil through it. Takes maybe two minutes max." hahaha Their jaw would drop.

bakertwins2004
June 16th, 2009, 08:29 AM
HOW AWESOME! It's always nice to have your hair admired by others.

JamieLeigh
June 16th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Congratulations! That's a sweet compliment. :flower:

Curlsgirl
June 16th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Congratulations! What a fantastic compliment!!! :cheese:

Ryanne
June 16th, 2009, 12:21 PM
That's so sweet. What an awesome compliment!

Gumball
June 17th, 2009, 02:21 PM
That's a great compliment to get! :D

jera
June 17th, 2009, 02:56 PM
A girl at school totally made my day today. We were just chatting along, when she ask me if my curls are natural, I say "yes". She says "that wild, they look like prinsess curls" :cheese: I dont know why she thinks they look like prinsess curls, probably because I have so many spirals :D

Kudos on your hair compliment. :p It does look awesome.

:cheese:

free_hug
June 18th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Yaay! :) but well, as a fan of curls & waves i just had to check your hair album, and well, yes, those spirals absolutely deserved such a compliment :D

Fencai
June 18th, 2009, 08:30 AM
that's aewsome! congrats!!!

Debra83
June 18th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Way to go!!!!! As a newly, "embracing my curls" type member (always brushed them out), how do you do it that it is quick? Wait until almost dry, then scrunch coconut oil?

Pixna
June 18th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Well, dang, she was right!!! :redgrin:

Bianca
June 18th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Way to go!!!!! As a newly, "embracing my curls" type member (always brushed them out), how do you do it that it is quick? Wait until almost dry, then scrunch coconut oil?

I also just recently started to embrace my waves :) So I was happy to get such a sweet compliment. I dont quite understand your question :( I use gel, (Biosilk rock hard gelee) when entirely dry, I scrunch with either bare hands or coconut oil. :D

Bianca
June 18th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Thank you all for your sweet comments :flower:

handsclean
June 22nd, 2009, 06:29 AM
oh, I got a curl compliment too! I recently started embracing my waves/curls too, and now I get nice spirals :) so my aunt came over yesterday, and said, "Where did you get those ringlets? Curling iron?" She seemed kind of surprised when I told her it was just my hair. :)