PDA

View Full Version : Greetings! (and a couple of questions)

Paul KMF
June 14th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Hey everybody, I was wondering how many posters are here who also post on MLHH?

Also, how does one view the members list or albums? I didn't see anything in the FAQ about it.
Yeah, it's probably there somewhere but I've already annoyed my wife today about finding something for me so I didn't want to press my luck. lol

Paul

eyesofsummer
June 14th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Some areas of the site are restricted for new members. Hang around for a while, post in threads you find interesting, and soon enough you'll have access. It's a 25 post minimum, as well as a certain amount of time (I forget) until the restrictions are lifted.

Welcome!

Jason
June 14th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Hey Paul, nice to see you here! This is a great community and I think you'll really like it here.

There are various levels of access. After you gain some posts and time here, more will be opened to you.

andrea1982
June 14th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Hi and welcome! I think it's one hundred posts and one month, or something like that until you can view people's profiles. I'm sure one of the mods will stop by and clarify. What's MLHH?

skay
June 14th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Hey everybody, I was wondering how many posters are here who also post on MLHH?

Also, how does one view the members list or albums? I didn't see anything in the FAQ about it.
Yeah, it's probably there somewhere but I've already annoyed my wife today about finding something for me so I didn't want to press my luck. lol

Paul

Welcome!

1. To view the Member list: You should be able to access "Members List" anytime...The menu is near the top of your screen.

This is the direct link:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/memberlist.php

2. Albums - yes, you need more posts to see them...

Details here:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=1657

Elphie
June 14th, 2009, 11:33 AM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=1657

This link should help you out. Welcome!

EdG
June 14th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Hi Paul! Welcome to the board. There are quite a few people who are members of both LHC and MLHH.

The permissions for new members are explained at http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=1657

All new members undergo a "probationary period". This board is slightly more private than MLHH. I view that as a good thing. :)
Ed

enfys
June 14th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Is MLHH the Men's Long Hair Hyperboard? That came up first in Google.

If so (and it makes sense since it's hair) I don't post there, and didn't know it existed until three minutes ago.

Welcome to LHC, I'm sure you'll get full member privilages in no time.

Paul KMF
June 14th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Well hey Ed, Scott has mentioned you a time or two.
I have also seen your haircare site, pretty awesome man.
Scott said that your hair is to your calves now, is it true?

Paul

Paul KMF
June 14th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Hey Jason, I've been meaning to check this site out, I've heard so much about it.

biggeorge
June 14th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Hi Paul, and welcome. There are several of us from MLHH here. As Ed said, this board is a bit more private, and has a wide range of subject matter that we usually don't see on MLHH.

Paul KMF
June 14th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Thanks, eyesofsummer!
I have to say, you have some great hair.

Paul

Paul KMF
June 14th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Hi and thanks.
Men's Long Hair Hyperboard. Check it out, it's mainly longhaired guys like myself but there's a few gals that post. We don't mind of course!

Paul

EdG
June 14th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Well hey Ed, Scott has mentioned you a time or two.
I have also seen your haircare site, pretty awesome man.
Scott said that your hair is to your calves now, is it true?Thanks! My longest strands reach mid-calf, but there are only 20 strands at that length. Most of my hairs are terminal between waist and tailbone.

There are quite a few members here with longer and/or thicker hair than mine. This board can give one a new perspective on the meaning of "long." ;)
Ed

Nyghtingale
June 14th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Welcome! Nice to see you

bte
June 15th, 2009, 03:06 AM
Hi there!

I am also a (very infrequent) poster on MLHH - you'll find a lot of help and support here; have fun!