PDA

View Full Version : So thrilled....

Shanarana
April 9th, 2008, 11:18 AM
With the results of coconut oil I am getting. I can wear my hair down more without the frizz factor. I cleaned out a small container and filled it with the stuff so I'll always have it with me for touch ups during the day. That stuff is amazing...I think I like it better than the jojoba oil. :cheese:

Using that with a wooden comb is giving me great shine too. That calls for more cheese.... :cheese:

Curlsgirl
April 9th, 2008, 11:20 AM
:cheese:I love coconut oil as well!!! Glad you found something that works!!! It's great huh?

Shanarana
April 9th, 2008, 11:21 AM
I'll never go without it now.

missy60
April 9th, 2008, 11:26 AM
I have been wondering about the combs to but I just thought they really wouldnt make that much difference. So you really think it does?

ChloeDharma
April 9th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Well, i'm always going on about how much i love coconut oil, now you know why! ;) Such lovely stuff and that beautiful smell too! Glad you like it :)

spidermom
April 9th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Another coconut oil fan here. I ran out recently and have been using olive oil. I can use less, and it works really well, but I miss the scent of coconut oil.

Shanarana
April 9th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Missy60-I personally think that they do. It seems to smooth my hair better and is great to combat static.

Lizbot
April 9th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Three cheers for coconut oil and cheese!

Not together of course... that doesn't sound palatable at all.

I'm glad it works so well for you. I love it too.