PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me finding an article?

WritingPrincess
June 11th, 2009, 01:57 PM
I know I saw an article about five or six months ago, in the articles section, on cutting face-framing layers. The picture was the inspiration for me to grow my bangs out to chin length. But now I can't, for the life of me, find that thing! I'm pretty sure it was by Amoretti. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where it is? Was it deleted? Where'd it go?

manderly
June 11th, 2009, 03:28 PM
I vaguely recall something like that......why don't you PM Amoretti if you think it was her?

WritingPrincess
June 11th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Good idea. Why didn't I think of that?

freznow
June 11th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Let me know if you find it, because I've looked and can't find anything. Now I'm curious!

AprilElf
June 11th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Maybe you saw it in Amoretti's blog? She has an entry on cutting face framing layers there.
If you are able to view her blog, here's the link (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/blog.php?b=20149).

Amoretti
June 12th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Hi! :)

Yes, I had an article on how to cut in face framing layers but I deleted it ages ago because it showed too much of my face on a public section of this board.

It was the same as the Blog post that AprilElf linked to. It's all in there.

If you want to view my Blog, I prefer 6 months membership, and over 300 posts for a friendship request (my Blog is very personal).

WritingPrincess
June 13th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Okay, thanks, Amoretti. I thought maybe I was seeing stuff :). I have 19 months membership and almost 1100 posts. Is that enough?