PDA

View Full Version : I cannot find pictures anywhere!

baobhan sith
June 9th, 2009, 05:24 AM
I'm bored of my hair, and want it to look more styled, rather than "just left to grow". I've decided i'm just going to leave the length alone for the minute, but i was wondering about getting a fringe/bangs cut in. I have a side parting, and wanted a longish fringe that could be swept over to the side away from my part, and would grow out long enough to put in a ponytail pretty fast if i decide i hate it.

But i can't find pictures anywhere. There's loads of hairstyles in general, but no fringes that i can find! Does anyone know any good galleries? or just random pictures?

Periwinkle
June 9th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Here's a picture of my fringe. (http://i44.tinypic.com/34rd1kn.jpg) It sounds like pretty much what you want, although you might want to go a bit longer. If it is, then I can give you some better pictures that haven't got the face blurred so that it's easier to see :)

Unfortunately, I had it trimmed not too long ago and it's now waaaaay too short with a really weird angle at the side :( Time to grow it out for a while...