PDA

View Full Version : really bad hair day, but................

blondecat
June 9th, 2009, 03:12 AM
This loverly lady complimented me on my hair and we chatted a little. And talked about coconut oil and horsetail tea.

I was having the worst hair moments before this, perhaps it didn't look as bad as I thought.

1. My hair desparetly needs a co w co, it seems a lot of sebum, but not greasy, anyway.

2. I got all of it up into a really good french twist [first I french braided down the back of my head], quite proud of myself , only to hairstick completely fall out, as It hit the headrest :(

it fall partially out as I got into my car seat to drive a 2 hr long journey with lots of stops.

Anyway I left it down till I next stoped, threw it into a twist again, Much ,much ,messier, NO mirrors lol :( :(

I was dressed quite nicely in a black pants suit with crisp white shirt and a soft v-neck jumper. All my hair accessories were black lacker with silver edging and white sparkly diamonties, and very pretty flat black swede shoes

I had given a lot of thought to going out this day. Make-up and all.

Ended up using an extra strong Octopus hair clamp, Plus the hiarstick

My poor hair was up and down roughly 15-18 times for 2 hrs and got more and more tangled as it went, finnally putting it into a over my shoulder braid, for the last leg of my journey.

Anyway this loverly lady stopped me, to compliment and find out a bit. Her hair lenght is roughly BSL, blond. and needed a bit of help with dry ends.

I felt a heck of a lot better after this.

I felt possitively great lol.

My hair is getting longer Fabutanstic lol, very very close to hip lenght.

Fillette
June 10th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Congratulations on that nice compliment! :flower: Your hair is very pretty!
It is amazing how a positive comment from a stranger can make your day :) I can't wait til my hair is long enough to earn me compliments! Happy growing!!!

blondecat
June 10th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Thank You,

1. for the compliment

2. for replying [I was starting to feel quite sad, so many read, no-one replied]

You have made my day :)

Possitiveness can make quite a difference.

It is such a small thing. with a with a nod, a guestue of kindness, a smile or in my case a compliment I really was not expecting on that day.

jera
June 11th, 2009, 01:25 AM
Don't you just love it when people compliment your hair. :D Your hair does look awesome BTW.

:cheese:

JamieLeigh
June 13th, 2009, 01:01 AM
Congrats on the compliment! Sometimes women just know what to say to make each other feel better. We're awesome like that! :D

By the way, your avatar looks like you're already at hip, and are sneaking up on tailbone. :flower: