PDA

View Full Version : Been gone for awhile, any new breakthroughs for faster growth?

Fluffy01
June 8th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Last time I was here there was the whole Monistat discussion going on. Are people still using that to get increased growth? It didn't work so well for me, so I was hoping something else might have been discovered in the meantime.

Thanks! :)

curls2grow
June 8th, 2009, 04:33 PM
I'm sort of afraid to try the Monistat approach, but I am very intrigued by the posts.

I've been using spirulina (about 2400 mg per day in caps) and I think it's helped me. I come up short daily on protein intake and I figured that adding even plant-based protein is better than the lower amount I was getting without it.

redneckprincess
June 8th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Biotin has become my "magic pill" along with weekly conditioning treatments and daily oiling

abritta3
June 8th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Hey redneckprincess just curious as to which oil(s) you use? I use jojoba and I love it!!

Sarah4983
June 8th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Biotin has become my "magic pill" along with weekly conditioning treatments and daily oiling

I noticed a big growth spurt and was losing less hair after a couple months of taking Biotin daily; It has become a magic pill for me also :)

misstwist
June 8th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Last time I was here there was the whole Monistat discussion going on. Are people still using that to get increased growth? It didn't work so well for me, so I was hoping something else might have been discovered in the meantime.

Thanks! :)

I was thinkin' about hanging upside down from the monkey bars. Think that'll work? :p