PDA

View Full Version : Do I have a hair twin? (1c/2a, M/C, ii)

GoddesJourney
June 8th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Maybe this is the gemini in me looking for my other half (yesterday was my birthday) but I was wondering if I had a hair twin out there that can share with me their trials and perhaps we can learn from eachother.:cheese:

I come from a very mixed ethnic background, so I should probably add that my hair also has all colors from red to blonde to almost black and everything in between. Also, I have some areas (like at the temples) that have fairly fine and straight hair while I have some kinky dark hairs (pretty much only at the crown) as well. Most of my hair is medium to coarse, though.

Post here if you think this sounds like you. You can check out my photo albums if you think I might be your twin.:)

GoddesJourney
June 9th, 2009, 07:30 PM
I guess not.

JamieLeigh
June 9th, 2009, 07:44 PM
I'm not your hair twin, but I'd like to post "Happy Belated Birthday!" :cake: :D

skay
June 9th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Hi GoddessJourney,

Well, I guess I could be considered a hair twin. We have the same hair type in our profile.

I filled out my data, but I'm not sure if it's exactly right either.

I checked out your pics. My hair is shorter but yours kind of reminds me of mine in that it can show some volume. Feel free to check out my pics as well.

My hair can be wavy, but can easily be straight-ish.

In regards to maintaining the hair, there was a thread called something like "For the Wavies" or something like that. I relate to that particular thread because of how my hair can go either way sometimes. If you haven't seen it yet, there might be something there that might be helpful for you.

Speaking of hard to find things, there is also a Search Advanced feature under Members List where you can search by hair type (1c/2a, M/C, ii).

By the way, don't be discouraged that not many people have responded to your thread so far. I put in our hair types and only 8 people popped up in the database. :) We must be a rare breed or something. ;)

Lastly, in regards to hair color, my hair color is black and white. I may have natural reddish tints if I'm always in the sun, but last time I saw that was maybe when I was a teen. I colored my hair when I was an adult. I stopped now, but I'm not out in the sun enough to know.

Skay

snowbear
June 9th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Try searching here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/memberlist.php?do=search). :)