PDA

View Full Version : Happy with V cut?

Lile
June 6th, 2009, 01:41 PM
I've read from so many users that they're growing out V cut....hm.I thought I liked V cuts,but now I'm not sure....

Are you happy with your V cut?Show me your pics!

Tabitha
June 6th, 2009, 01:57 PM
I had a V cut a few months ago. It looked very pretty when worn down, but was a PITA as far as updos were concerned. No matter what I did, the "tail" would unwind itself and fall out of the bun. So after enjoying wearing it down for a while, I went back to a shallow U shape with a bit of layering which is proving to be more manageable.

This was my V cut, from my album, sorry not on home puter so can't make it smaller (Signature shows my hair as it is now):

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2447&pictureid=32698

PurpleAshes
June 6th, 2009, 03:33 PM
I had a V cut once and I HATED it. That's because my hair was thinning though. I think V cuts look better on very thick hair.

brok3nwings
June 6th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Lile, i think your V cut is very very beautiful, i woudnt change it

wahmof9
June 6th, 2009, 04:42 PM
I don't like mine - not that it does not look good on many people here. I just feel I don't have enough hair to pull it off and with the layers it looks just yucky to me...too raggedy.

But what others like and dislike should have no baring on whether you like YOUR v- cut or not:)

ArumiKusari
June 6th, 2009, 04:46 PM
I have a V cut right now and I love it. It looks lovely when the hair is down, but gets troublesome when i want to put it in an updo - the shorter sides stick out (as if the layers weren't enough...). Still, i like it, and i don't thing it will change for some time.
I'll post a photo once i make one.

Lile
June 6th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Lile, i think your V cut is very very beautiful, i woudnt change it

Thank you!:-)Very kind!That's a good photo actually.It would probably not look so good,if my hair hadn't been in a bun before.

Anyway.I might keep mine in V :-)

Tabitha!Your long layers look very good!They look longer than mine,so maybe I'll not give up the layers (just even them out more).I 've never thought I could have so long layers...Then it thickens up the lenght. So nice.

mira-chan
June 6th, 2009, 06:39 PM
I have a V un-cut. :D My hair grows into a V naturally if not cut. Examples in my signature (not hairtype accurate, DD7 and oiled) and in my profile (hair type accurate post wash).

GoddesJourney
June 6th, 2009, 06:52 PM
I love my V cut. I think it looks good with hair that at least comes down your back. If it's too short, it doesn't look the same. If it's layered or really thin, I think the V cut accentuates that. Personally I like mine. It's not a very dramatic V. I plan to keep it for awhile. I had a U cut forever and I thought it was really great too. I don't know that the blunt cut would look very good on me.

Check out my recent trim album for my V cut. I think the other album has my little U from before.

chelssix
June 6th, 2009, 09:31 PM
I have a V cut. My hair seems to just grow out that way. I think about changing it sometimes, but I think it looks nice, mostly. It suits my texture (or so I think....)

Kiraela
June 7th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Funny, I was about to trim my hair back into a V! I love the look of them. Don't let anybody elses' opinions determine what you want to do with your hair, if you like it, then that is what counts!