PDA

View Full Version : Long hair friendly salons in Houston or College Station, Texas?

feralnature
June 5th, 2009, 05:13 PM
I am considering a trim, a very small one, and would like to find a salon in either Houston (2 hours away) or College Station, Texas (one hour away). I was wondering if anyone here knows of a place where they won't whack all my hair off. Thanks :)

BTW my family is in Houston so I could visit family and get hair trimmed in the same trip.

I wasn't sure where I should post this so I put it here in the "Mane" Forum.

Flaxen
June 5th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Check out the thread of Long Hair Friendly Salons in the list of VITs at the top of the board. :smile:

feralnature
June 5th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Thanks Flaxen, I forgot about that so I checked it. The Clip Joint is in Austin http://clipjoint.ypguides.net/, which is an hour away in the opposite direction. More traffic that way. But very nice to have found a natural hair care studio like that. Still would love to find one in College Station.

katiana
June 5th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Hey there! We live in College Station, but I do not know of any long hair friendly salon...but, I also have not done much searching for one..have not cut my hair in a while, but I do have that urge lately for some reason...hee,hee. Let me know if you find something!