PDA

View Full Version : The cut!

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 01:49 PM
:DThank you all for your incredible support! :flowers:

I cut my hair to get rid of the layers and thinness. I have done it! I was finally brave enough to face the scissors!:D And I love my hair now for the first time in ages.:cheese: So from now on I will contining my hair goal of knee length. No more cuts and layers!!!!! :whip:

So as promised a picture of before and after

BEFORE

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2296&pictureid=40886

drumroll!......................................... .......................

AFTER

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2296&pictureid=40897

I have cut off 13.5 inch! And I am now 20.5 inch :)

Toadstool
June 5th, 2009, 01:51 PM
It looks lovely! Well done!

Heavenly Locks
June 5th, 2009, 01:52 PM
My jaw dropped for real!! WOW! :)

It looks SO beautiful and thick. I can't wait to see more pics ;)

I must admit, that I am very surprised to see you went all the way up to APL though! :bigeyes:

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 01:53 PM
It looks lovely! Well done!

Thank you!! :D

Quixii
June 5th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Very nice! It's shorter than I would have expected from your earlier thread, but it looks really healthy and beautiful even so. The most important part is that you're happy with it! I'm so glad you love your hair now. <3

amaiaisabella
June 5th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Wow, that's a big chop! We are pretty much at the same length now :)

janeytilllie
My jaw dropped for real!! WOW! :)

It looks SO beautiful and thick. I can't wait to see more pics ;)

I must admit, that I am very surprised to see you went all the way up to APL though! :bigeyes:

LOL :rollin: my jaw dropped too when I looked in the mirror. My lovey mum did the cut. I said to her you know what. I want rid of these layers forever! I want them no more! Cut all the layers off mum. And she did! I didn't realise that I had layers right up to APL. My hair feels so much more thicker I'm really happy with my hair now :D

Thank you for the compliment! :)

Kiraela
Yowza! That is one heck of a cut. It looks really nice, though, and if you are happy, then yay!

LisaButz2001
June 5th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Wow, after your earlier comment regarding BSL, how did you do that? Did you go in stages while deciding, or lop it all at once? It does look good though, and it should grow out nicely without further thinning.

neon-dream
June 5th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Your hemline looks beautifully thick!
Congratulations :flowers:

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Very nice! It's shorter than I would have expected from your earlier thread, but it looks really healthy and beautiful even so. The most important part is that you're happy with it! I'm so glad you love your hair now. <3

Thank you! :D It's funny I promised to myself I wouldn't cut again. But the layers drove me wild! And I was so fed up with them. Im very happy with my hair now :)

Thank you again for the compliment! :D

melrose1985
June 5th, 2009, 02:01 PM
WOW! I didn' think you would cut that much! It looks fantastic!

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Wow, that's a big chop! We are pretty much at the same length now :)

Thank you! :flower:

Cool! Your my hair length hair twin :waving:

wintersun99
June 5th, 2009, 02:03 PM

Dreamernz
June 5th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Wow what a cut! Your hair looks beautiful and thick- no more annoyance in the buns, plaits department!;) I wish I were brave enough to do the same :( But I'm too chicken :D:D:D

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Yowza! That is one heck of a cut. It looks really nice, though, and if you are happy, then yay!

Im surpsied too! But I love it :D

Thank you for the compliment! :flower:

LadyLongLocks
June 5th, 2009, 02:05 PM
It was a big sacrifice but I have to say that it does look really pretty now all one length.
I hope you will continue to grow it longer again :)

ClareDee
June 5th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Fair play Janey, that was a brave move and it looks great! :toast:

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Wow, after your earlier comment regarding BSL, how did you do that? Did you go in stages while deciding, or lop it all at once? It does look good though, and it should grow out nicely without further thinning.

I went in stages. I kept asking my mum who was cutting. Hows the layers, are they going. She said that I had few at APL. But I decided there and then if I want them gone forever then I must cut to APL.

I am so glad the thiness has gone. I think the thin ends were damage from hair dying and heat from the past. I had a huge amount of splits all up my lengths.

Thank you for the hair compliment :fower:

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Your hemline looks beautifully thick!
Congratulations :flowers:

Thank you so much! :flower:

redneckprincess
June 5th, 2009, 02:12 PM
wow looks so healthy and nice... fabulous job

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:13 PM
WOW! I didn' think you would cut that much! It looks fantastic!

I din't think I would either lol :rollin: But yeah the layers have gone! :cheese:

Thank so much for the compliment ! :D

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Glad that you love it and it does look really thick and healthy. Great job. Happy growing! :D

Thank you so much! :D

Lamb
June 5th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Ooooooooops! You are brave. And your hair looks really nice now, very thick and even. Growing will be much happier from now on, I think! :)

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Wow what a cut! Your hair looks beautiful and thick- no more annoyance in the buns, plaits department! I wish I were brave enough to do the same But I'm too chicken :D:D:D

My hair is a little bit short for a bun! :( But it will grow! :cheese:

I can now do hair twists and a french twist! I have missed them! :D

Yep I am loving being able to do braids with no layers popping out everywhere . Yeah! :)

Thank you again :)

L4dybug
June 5th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Your hair looks really healthy.

I'm in there with you. I just did the same thing several weeks ago. I had long layers, and I wanted rid of the layers. I miss my long hair, but it is healthier now. It did grow pretty fast before, so I'm hoping it will grow back fast once again. Once I get the last of the layers out, no more cutting off, only trims. My goal is classic length.

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:20 PM
It was a big sacrifice but I have to say that it does look really pretty now all one length.
I hope you will continue to grow it longer again :)

Thank you very much! :) I feel my hair is pretty now and will wear it down with pride! :D

I am back on my track with my goal of knee length. I feel that I will be able to achieve this better with more healthier ends.

Thank you again for the lovely hair compliment :flowers:

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Fair play Janey, that was a brave move and it looks great! :toast:

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:23 PM
wow looks so healthy and nice... fabulous job

Thank you! :flowers:

LittleOrca
June 5th, 2009, 02:25 PM
:O !!!!!!!!!!

I support you and I am proud you had the courage to do this!

I am still in shock though and I know if it were my hair I'd be in tears! lol

*hugs*!

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Ooooooooops! You are brave. And your hair looks really nice now, very thick and even. Growing will be much happier from now on, I think! :)

It has taken a year to be brave and get the cut. I do wish that I cut it then because I would have been longer now. But never mind it will grow again :D

Indeed I am super duper happy! :cheese:It will indeed be happy hair growing from now :)

Thank you for the hair compliment :flower:

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Your hair looks really healthy.

I'm in there with you. I just did the same thing several weeks ago. I had long layers, and I wanted rid of the layers. I miss my long hair, but it is healthier now. It did grow pretty fast before, so I'm hoping it will grow back fast once again. Once I get the last of the layers out, no more cutting off, only trims. My goal is classic length.

Cool! :D Your hair looks so beautiful in your avatar picture very healthy looking and long :)

I hoping with the cut my hair will grow quicker due to less breakage and fuzz.

Thank you for the hair compliment :flower:

Darkhorse1
June 5th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Gorgeous!!! I think you'll find that your hair is going to be easier to manage and grow in very thick. You must be excited!! It looks sooo lovely!! Is that natural wavy/curl you have? :)

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:39 PM
:O !!!!!!!!!!

I support you and I am proud you had the courage to do this!

I am still in shock though and I know if it were my hair I'd be in tears! lol

*hugs*!

lol :D

I was really nervous and scared but I was really unhappy with my hair. Im glad I started from afresh :) It will take some getting use to it. But it will grow :D

Thank you again :flower:

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Gorgeous!!! I think you'll find that your hair is going to be easier to manage and grow in very thick. You must be excited!! It looks sooo lovely!! Is that natural wavy/curl you have? :)

Thank you!

I think my hair looked thin before due to the thin ends. But now its alot better :D I can't wait to grow it very long again :) Im very excited lol :D

Yep it's natural my hair is very wavy and curly wurly :) It's a pain to cut even lol :)

Thank you again for the lovely hair compliment! :flower:

feralnature
June 5th, 2009, 02:43 PM
How nice to be free from the layers :)

I am too chicken to do it in one chop I think. But I have damage too, maybe one day I'll follow your lead and get my layers chopped off as well.

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 02:51 PM
How nice to be free from the layers :)

I am too chicken to do it in one chop I think. But I have damage too, maybe one day I'll follow your lead and get my layers chopped off as well.

I think your hair looks lovely! and beautiful :)

It does feel nice :) but I do miss the length and being able to buns.

brok3nwings
June 5th, 2009, 02:58 PM
I think it is fantastic! And i would be happy too in your place :)

Speckla
June 5th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Pretty! Your ends are so thick and lush looking now.

ButterCup02
June 5th, 2009, 03:07 PM
I'm glad you like it! I think it looks great, so thick and healthy!! Now you can grow it out thick like that, without the layers :) Good for you for being brave!

Jason
June 5th, 2009, 03:09 PM
I think it was worth it to lose the length to get rid of the layers. Your hemline is so thick now! You're all set to just let it keep growing from this point.

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 03:13 PM
I think it is fantastic! And i would be happy too in your place :)

Thank you! :D

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Pretty! Your ends are so thick and lush looking now.

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 03:16 PM
I'm glad you like it! I think it looks great, so thick and healthy!! Now you can grow it out thick like that, without the layers :) Good for you for being brave!

Awww! Thank you! :D

I feel better knowing that when it's long again I will be able to enjoy it :cheese:and feel proud of it and swoosh it! :D

Thank you agian :flowers:

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 03:18 PM
I think it was worth it to lose the length to get rid of the layers. Your hemline is so thick now! You're all set to just let it keep growing from this point.

I do too. I do feel it would have been better if I cut it last year. But I have done it now :D It's happy hair growing from now :cheese:

Thank again :flower:

Periwinkle
June 5th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Wow! It looks stunning. And you're right - it does look a lot thicker. Here's hoping you stay happy with your decision :D

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Wow! It looks stunning. And you're right - it does look a lot thicker. Here's hoping you stay happy with your decision :D

Thank you! :D I'm mega happy and looking forward to my new goal of BSL! Tomorrow I will buy some ficcare hair clips for my twists :)

Maelyssa
June 5th, 2009, 03:32 PM
OH WOW what a difference!
I didn't think you were taking so much off but it looks sooo much thicker it's breath-taking.
Good for you & congrats on the courage.
It's such a great feeling when we can really honestly love our hair after something as simple as a cut or new product.
Well I glad for you.
Now good luck with the growing. :D

janeytilllie
June 5th, 2009, 04:01 PM
OH WOW what a difference!
I didn't think you were taking so much off but it looks sooo much thicker it's breath-taking.
Good for you & congrats on the courage.
It's such a great feeling when we can really honestly love our hair after something as simple as a cut or new product.
Well I glad for you.
Now good luck with the growing. :D

Thank you :flowers: for the lovely kind message :D

Tap Dancer
June 5th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Yay for nice, thick, healthy ends! :cheese:

Carolyn
June 5th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Holy cow! That was quite a cut! Your ends look so nice and thick now. I'm glad you are so happy with it.

yogachic
June 5th, 2009, 05:17 PM
That's about the same size cut as I just got, and am now regretting, but it will grow back. :)

spidermom
June 5th, 2009, 05:19 PM
You did it! And it looks fabulous!

Tornerose
June 5th, 2009, 06:54 PM
:agape: Oh my god... I saw your other thread and was going to put in m two cents, saying you should cut at waist. You've been wanting to do that for as long as I have "known" you, and you finally made your goal of even hemline at waist.
Then I saw you had already chopped it, and.. WOW!
I usually don't get shocked by haircuts but this made me speechless!

That is very short :O I would have never thought you were going that far, I was thinking BSL at most..

Just wow...

5 minutes later:
Okay I am over the shock now and think I can make a comment that makes more sense.
You seem very happy with it, wich is good. I can understand the feeling of wanting a thicker more blunt hemline. It does look alot healthier this way. You are extremely brave, kudos to you for doing that. And it's a good thing that you will love it more now. Confidence is always the key :D

viking_quest
June 5th, 2009, 07:05 PM
It looks great. I'm amazed at how much you cut off. I can't stand the thought of a little trim let alone a huge chop.

CaityBear
June 5th, 2009, 08:09 PM
It looks good! I can't wait to see it grow out again. It's so nice and thick!

Flynn
June 5th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Wow! Très bien!

(I did a 10+ cm chop the other week, too... feels good afterward, doesn't it? Really worth it...)

GlassEyes
June 5th, 2009, 08:15 PM
It looks really nice and thick!

I'm surprised you went that short too, but at least you don't have anymore layers to deal with.

windinherhair
June 5th, 2009, 08:18 PM
What a difference! Congrats for the courage, and the results! It looks beautiful.

LadyEliza
June 6th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Wow! That's a huge cut! But look at how thick your ends are!!! I think you have done a very brave thing that has worked out wonderfully for your hair, it looks great!

AnnaMarie
June 6th, 2009, 01:02 AM
:cheer:It looks gorgeous, so thick and healthy, you were very brave and it definately looks worth it.

chelssix
June 6th, 2009, 01:45 AM
I think the ends look even better than before! Gorgeous! And it will grow out so well.

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 05:47 AM
Yay for nice, thick, healthy ends! :cheese:

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Holy cow! That was quite a cut! Your ends look so nice and thick now. I'm glad you are so happy with it.

My curls have really come out today, so my hair has gone to neck length! :agape:

But I'm very happy with the results! :cheese:

Thank you :)

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 05:52 AM
That's about the same size cut as I just got, and am now regretting, but it will grow back. :)

Very true, hair will indeed grow back :) There is one bonus to a cut, It does feel lovely having nice healthy blunt ends :D

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 05:52 AM
You did it! And it looks fabulous!

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 06:09 AM
:agape: Oh my god... I saw your other thread and was going to put in m two cents, saying you should cut at waist. You've been wanting to do that for as long as I have "known" you, and you finally made your goal of even hemline at waist.
Then I saw you had already chopped it, and.. WOW!
I usually don't get shocked by haircuts but this made me speechless!

That is very short :O I would have never thought you were going that far, I was thinking BSL at most..

Just wow...

5 minutes later:
Okay I am over the shock now and think I can make a comment that makes more sense.
You seem very happy with it, wich is good. I can understand the feeling of wanting a thicker more blunt hemline. It does look alot healthier this way. You are extremely brave, kudos to you for doing that. And it's a good thing that you will love it more now. Confidence is always the key :D

Im surprised myself I went that short:eek:. I always planned to cut at waist to even it.

But my dear mum found little layers at APL. So if I was to cut at waist I would have the same thing again of shorter layers growing at different speeds and thiness again.

So I made the decision this will be the final cut. That I must get rid of all the layers once and for all. So then I can enjoy growing my hair to my ultimate goal of knee length.

My hair also IMO was getting thiner and going higher up.

I actually screamed when I saw my hair on the floor my mum joined in too! lol :rollin:

I have my ponytail stored safely in drawer :)

But now I can start growing it afresh! :cheese:Also all my blonde hair dye damage is finally gone. I have virgin hair again yippeee! :D I also feel better about wearing it down.

I can't wait to hit tailbone again which should be about 3 years. I will be waiting! :knit: :D

Thank you for the support and message :flower:

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 06:12 AM
It looks great. I'm amazed at how much you cut off. I can't stand the thought of a little trim let alone a huge chop.

Thank you :flower:

Im amazed too that after a year I did it. I was plannnig to cut at waist. But I decided in the long run to get rid of all the layers so I can relax and let it grow to knee length.

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 06:14 AM
It looks good! I can't wait to see it grow out again. It's so nice and thick!

I too can't wait until I hit tailbone again and see the difference:cheese:. It should take about 3 years :)

Thank you again for lovely compliment :D

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Wow! Très bien!

(I did a 10+ cm chop the other week, too... feels good afterward, doesn't it? Really worth it...)

I couldn't agree more! I love the feeling of fresh blunt ends. My swooshes! :cheese:

And it is indeed worth it :D

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 06:18 AM
It looks really nice and thick!

I'm surprised you went that short too, but at least you don't have anymore layers to deal with.

I am very happy! :cheer: No layers no more! They have been a painful thorn in my back all this time. And finally I'm free of them! Yippee! :cheese:

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 06:19 AM
What a difference! Congrats for the courage, and the results! It looks beautiful.

Thank you so much! :flowers:

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 06:21 AM
Wow! That's a huge cut! But look at how thick your ends are!!! I think you have done a very brave thing that has worked out wonderfully for your hair, it looks great!

Awww! Thank you! :flowers:

I thought my hair was quite thin, but the ends IMO gave a false overall impression. I really happy! My hair looks alot of thicker :cheese:

paper
June 6th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Wow, thats great! Your hair looks so healthy and pretty!

Chrissy
June 6th, 2009, 07:03 AM
ok I'm the party pooper......It does look very healthy and thick but I miss the before look. It's just shocking to see how much you cut off. OK now don't hit me!!! I'm just being honest. I wish you great growth and healthy hair. I'm glad you feel better and after all that's what is important, how you feel since it's your hair.

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 07:09 AM
:cheer:It looks gorgeous, so thick and healthy, you were very brave and it definately looks worth it.

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 07:10 AM
I think the ends look even better than before! Gorgeous! And it will grow out so well.

Thank so much! I love my ends now and I can't wait to grow it back to tailbone again :cheese:

Thank you again :flower:

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Wow, thats great! Your hair looks so healthy and pretty!

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 07:24 AM
ok I'm the party pooper......It does look very healthy and thick but I miss the before look. It's just shocking to see how much you cut off. OK now don't hit me!!! I'm just being honest. I wish you great growth and healthy hair. I'm glad you feel better and after all that's what is important, how you feel since it's your hair.

I respect your honesty and opinion :D

I do miss the length alot! :wail: But I had alot of damage from dying my hair blonde in the past. I do like the look of fairytale ends but mine were quite damaged.

Thank you for wishing me growth and hair health :flowers:

Wanderer09
June 6th, 2009, 09:24 AM
WOW!!! I saw your other thread and thought you'd cut to waist too. This was so brave of you but it looks like it was worth it. I wish I was brave enough to do the same. :p

Your ends must feel so good and your braids must look SO nice without the layers! :D Have fun going through all the growth milestones again!

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 09:29 AM
WOW!!! I saw your other thread and thought you'd cut to waist too. This was so brave of you but it looks like it was worth it. I wish I was brave enough to do the same. :p

Your ends must feel so good and your braids must look SO nice without the layers! :D Have fun going through all the growth milestones again!

I can manage to do a little mini braid and it's so different and nice! :D I love having no layers :cheese:

I can't wait to go through all the milestones again and this time I will be starting with healthy hair :D

WelshLocks
June 6th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Welcome to my length. :)

It looks wonderful and that was very brave of you to cut it. :)

janeytilllie
June 6th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Welcome to my length. :)

It looks wonderful and that was very brave of you to cut it. :)

Thank you :flowers:

amaiaisabella
June 6th, 2009, 11:45 AM

Cool! Your my hair length hair twin :waving:

*waves back* It's a fun length to be! This is the longest my hair's been in 7 years, so I'm enjoying it fully :)

enfys
June 6th, 2009, 12:28 PM
I think I will be brave and go waist length. And keep up regular trims to hopefully and finally get rid of the thiness.

Remember saying this the other day?

Brave?! You're mental. I think your hair looks so thicknow, it's going to be amazing.

I didn't realise you had dye damage too. You know now when it grows that it'll be in better nick and thicker.

It looks darker too, I suppose because it's not see through.

Scary stuff but it looks good!

natt i nord
June 6th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Wow. Very brave :D

But it looks very good. Before and after :) Hopefully they'll grow out again soon, I'm sure they will look adorable :)
I like your hair color, btw.

annie09
June 7th, 2009, 02:14 PM
looks great janey, very brave of you

QueenMadge
June 7th, 2009, 02:42 PM
It looks lovely with the nice thick blunt hemline. I am glad that you are happy with it and I am sure it will continue to grow out beautifully since you take such good care of it!

swanns
June 7th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Imagine how much fun it'll be to grow now that the hemline is so thick and even! Very brave of you!

jojo
June 7th, 2009, 04:05 PM
I thought your hair was beautiful before and now WOW!it looks so thick and healthy,your mum did an excellent job and again it looks beautiful.

Leabhar
June 7th, 2009, 07:38 PM
That is a great hemline, and even better, you love your hair now! Made of win. :D

janeytilllie
June 8th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Remember saying this the other day?

Brave?! You're mental. I think your hair looks so thicknow, it's going to be amazing.

I didn't realise you had dye damage too. You know now when it grows that it'll be in better nick and thicker.

It looks darker too, I suppose because it's not see through.

Scary stuff but it looks good!

janeytilllie
June 8th, 2009, 07:52 AM
That is a great hemline, and even better, you love your hair now! Made of win. :D

Thank you so much! :flowers:

janeytilllie
June 8th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Wow. Very brave :D

But it looks very good. Before and after :) Hopefully they'll grow out again soon, I'm sure they will look adorable :)
I like your hair color, btw.

janeytilllie
June 8th, 2009, 07:54 AM
looks great janey, very brave of you

Najade
June 8th, 2009, 08:35 AM
A very good job! It must have been hard, cutting so much inches. But, your hair looks so healthy and the ends are so much thicker. Very brave !!

Nightshade
June 8th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Wow, well done! Your growing our journey is going to be SO much easier now!

Loviatar
June 8th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Congratulations on your new thick healthy hemline! I have one of those right now and it is so much better for my mental image of myself and of my hair :)

janeytilllie
June 8th, 2009, 11:40 AM
A very good job! It must have been hard, cutting so much inches. But, your hair looks so healthy and the ends are so much thicker. Very brave !!

It was hard to start with but once I saw my hair I felt happy that I did it.:D

janeytilllie
June 8th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Wow, well done! Your growing our journey is going to be SO much easier now!

janeytilllie
June 8th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Congratulations on your new thick healthy hemline! I have one of those right now and it is so much better for my mental image of myself and of my hair :)

I do feel alot better about my hair now. I think it was time for me to cut it. Because I didn't feel good at all with my hair down. The layers annoyed me so much.

So I am mega happy with my hair now through I do miss my buns! :wail: but my hair will grow! :cheese:

JamieLeigh
June 9th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Wow! That sure is a huge difference! I'm glad you're happy with your choice, and it looks very healthy and pretty. Personally, I loved it before, but it's YOUR hair and YOUR decision, and if YOU'RE not happy than it's nobody else's business what to tell you.

Good luck on your knee goal. That's my mini-goal for now too. :)

Farina
June 9th, 2009, 08:09 PM
wow you are so brave! it looks 10000000x better. So thick and healthy. Reaching your goal is going to go much faster now :)

psvzum
June 9th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Your hair is lovely : ) So nice that you're loving your new look!

Redheaded Raven
June 9th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Pretty! Your ends are so thick glad you are happy:cheese:

Bene
June 9th, 2009, 09:59 PM
oh wow... that took a lot of courage... it looks great now

janeytilllie
June 10th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Wow! That sure is a huge difference! I'm glad you're happy with your choice, and it looks very healthy and pretty. Personally, I loved it before, but it's YOUR hair and YOUR decision, and if YOU'RE not happy than it's nobody else's business what to tell you.

Good luck on your knee goal. That's my mini-goal for now too. :)

Thank you :D

I was unhappy with it for a while. Looking back at photos the ends seemed to be going thinner higher. I had alot of damage due to past neglect.

Im very excited to start again with halthy hair :cheese:and to one day get to knee length :cloud9:

janeytilllie
June 10th, 2009, 02:09 AM
wow you are so brave! it looks 10000000x better. So thick and healthy. Reaching your goal is going to go much faster now :)

Thank you for the lovely message! :flowers:

janeytilllie
June 10th, 2009, 02:10 AM
Pretty! Your ends are so thick glad you are happy:cheese:

janeytilllie
June 10th, 2009, 02:12 AM
oh wow... that took a lot of courage... it looks great now

Indeed I'm quite surpirsed I did the cut and had the courage to do it. I'm normally a wimp! LOL :D

Aditi
June 10th, 2009, 03:21 AM
You sure have guts to chop off such a large amount *BRAVO*, hope you reach your goal length fast along with healthy hair like you want to.

winter_star
June 10th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Oh Wow! That's a big chop! It looks so much thicker and healthier, must feel a lot lighter too.

Misha
June 10th, 2009, 04:41 AM
Congrats on your new cut, it looks so full and healthy now! :)

LutraLutra
June 10th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Nice work, very good. :)

janeytilllie
June 10th, 2009, 08:16 AM
You sure have guts to chop off such a large amount *BRAVO*, hope you reach your goal length fast along with healthy hair like you want to.

janeytilllie
June 10th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Oh Wow! That's a big chop! It looks so much thicker and healthier, must feel a lot lighter too.

My hair doesn't feel lighter in fact it feels heavier shorter. I'm having trouble putting updos up because they fall down all the time with the weight :( Maybe my layers took the weight off my hair? :confused:

Oh well theys always good old bobby pins to help with the updos! :cheese:

janeytilllie
June 10th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Congrats on your new cut, it looks so full and healthy now! :)

janeytilllie
June 10th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Nice work, very good. :)

Thank you :D

enfys
June 11th, 2009, 10:14 AM

My hair doesn't feel lighter in fact it feels heavier shorter. I'm having trouble putting updos up because they fall down all the time with the weight :( Maybe my layers took the weight off my hair? :confused:

Oh well theys always good old bobby pins to help with the updos! :cheese:

When my hair is freshly blunt cut the ends feel fatter than the rest, if I run my hand down my pont it's consistent then boof! It's like there's twice as many hairs.

You'd be used to thinner lighter ends, so it must be really extreme if you get that same effect.

mwedzi
June 11th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Wow, that cut really did good by you. Here's to bravery to face the scissors! Your hair looks great

Krystyle
June 11th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Congrats and happy regrowing. It'll looks so thick! And doesn't your head feel positively weightless? That's how mine felt when I just got a couple inches cut off. lol

janeytilllie
June 11th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Wow, that cut really did good by you. Here's to bravery to face the scissors! Your hair looks great

janeytilllie
June 11th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Congrats and happy regrowing. It'll looks so thick! And doesn't your head feel positively weightless? That's how mine felt when I just got a couple inches cut off. lol