PDA

View Full Version : Was this another LHCer???

naomimcc
April 8th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Do you have long waist length blonde hair? Were you in Save On Foods in Grande Prairie yesterday?

I was shopping and saw a lady with said hair in the aisle ahead of me...I was going to compliment her hair and ask her about LHC (she looked like she had the LHC 'look' ya know? :D ) but my bebe was being fussy so I didn't have the chance...

If it was you... hiya! :D

Shorty89
April 8th, 2008, 05:29 PM
No it wasn't me, but do you mean Grand Prairie in Canada or in the States?

Starr
April 8th, 2008, 06:00 PM
No it wasn't me, but do you mean Grand Prairie in Canada or in the States?

I would assume she meant in Canada since it says she's from Western Canada and Grande Prairie is in Alberta, right? :confused: Just a guess.:shrug:

Unless she drives down to Texas to do her shopping.;)

intothemist1999
April 8th, 2008, 08:33 PM
<<waving to my neighbour in Western Canada>>

It always amazes me how many names pop up that are new to me, but they have a thousand posts!! lol! And how many people are in Western Canada! :D

Shorty89
April 8th, 2008, 11:19 PM
I would assume she meant in Canada since it says she's from Western Canada and Grande Prairie is in Alberta, right? :confused: Just a guess.:shrug:

Unless she drives down to Texas to do her shopping.;)
:doh: Sometimes I wonder how I got into University and can do martial arts with these observation skills of mine. So sorry for the offtopic-ness, but would you guys be interested in a meet anytime? (*hint, there's a thread in the meet board)

Mely
April 9th, 2008, 12:00 AM
I'm in western Canada too! Kamloops, in B.C. I'm headed over to the meet board. I didn't know there was a meet board.

Shorty89
April 9th, 2008, 12:06 AM
It decided to show up one day when I logged in. Poor naomimcc, we totally hijacked your thread. Sorry!

naomimcc
April 9th, 2008, 09:27 AM
ha!!! No worries LOL!!! ANd yes...Grande Prairie AB. I'm just over the border in BC. And I just got back from the meet board...I'd totally be interested!!! :D :D