PDA

View Full Version : New henna and update picture

ilovelonghair
June 5th, 2009, 04:34 AM
I just took this picture, but it doesn't show the color! I got a really nice hair compliment today when we went to pick up our car at the repairs, the car guy said: 'I can't get over that hair color of yours, it's so nice.' He also complimented on my eye color, when I henna my eyes look more bright blue. I didn't tell my color isn't natural hehe

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=40873

Problem with the length though is that it doesn't look long from the front. In the back it's waist length, in front, uhm, boob length? :p
I did a micro trim yesterday and cut quite some length off, but when you see the cut off bit it's shocking: it's nearly nothing! I'm really getting tired of the thin ends and can't wait till the thicker bit grows in!

Deimos
June 5th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Your hair looks very nice, I like the wave it has!

WelshLocks
June 5th, 2009, 10:20 AM
It looks lovely. I like the color, it's very pretty.

Norai
June 5th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Awesome! No one ever noticed my eye color either until I hennaed... now I get comments about how my green eyes go with my hair. :rolleyes:

Kiraela
June 5th, 2009, 01:53 PM
your hair is lovely! It really looks natural.

ilovelonghair
June 7th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Thanks :). Yes red brings out blue and green eyes. I had the same with black hair, but that was too much upkeep, so I went for red.

jojo
June 7th, 2009, 10:30 AM
very pretty,I too love how reds make blue and green eyeys 'pop'!

Autumnberry
June 7th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Your hair is a lovely ginger/auburn with beautiful waves! And I bet it glows wonderfully in the sun. Henna brings out the amber hazel in my eyes, so people say my eyes match my hair color. It's kiind of weird, since I'm human and not rodent (red eyes :)), but I like it nonetheless.

abritta3
June 7th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Wow, it looks great!!

CrystalStar
June 7th, 2009, 01:03 PM
I think the wave in your hair looks beautiful! And henna red sure brings out any eye colour :) Since I henna'd my hair one of my closest friends keeps telling me how she can't get over how much I look like Ariel from The Little Mermaid now! :D

ilovelonghair
June 8th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Cool! Yes red hair just rocks :). I'm so glad with my henna, only sometimes I think it's not red enough...

granitbaby
June 8th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Your hair is very pretty!

Cool! Yes red hair just rocks :). I'm so glad with my henna, only sometimes I think it's not red enough...

I understand what you mean, wasnt there a tread about redorexia and redophobia?:D I want it even more red!

JamieLeigh
June 9th, 2009, 07:52 PM
It's gorgeous! So soft and healthy looking, and the color is great! :)