Lovely romantic updo.

MandaMom2Three
June 4th, 2009, 04:25 PM
:lol: at the title!
Lovely romantic updo.

I :rollin: d too :D . It is very lovely :flower:

Eryka
June 4th, 2009, 04:40 PM
*Snorts* Um well, hair wasn't the first thing I thought of with this title.

I like it. Keep up the good work. :eyebrows:

GlassEyes
June 4th, 2009, 04:42 PM
*Snorts* Um well, hair wasn't the first thing I thought of with this title.

I like it. Keep up the good work. :eyebrows:
All I can hear in my mind is "Get it Up" by MSI.

No. The song is not about hair. xD;;

Did you cut recently Speckla? o-o

Speckla
June 4th, 2009, 04:50 PM

No. The song is not about hair. xD;;

Did you cut recently Speckla? o-o

Yes, I did a big chop to get rid of all my layers and the rest of my dyed ends. I went from 1/2 between APL and BSL to shoulder.

GlassEyes
June 4th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Yes, I did a big chop to get rid of all my layers and the rest of my dyed ends. I went from 1/2 between APL and BSL to shoulder.
You're a braver person than I am. D: *pets*

spidermom
June 4th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Beautiful updo, soft and romantic looking.

neon-dream
June 4th, 2009, 05:07 PM

Haha same here!!!

Gorgeous updo :)

Speckla
June 4th, 2009, 05:09 PM
You're a braver person than I am. D: *pets*

Puuuuurrrrr... :p

Thanks. I think I had to be brave since I let my husband do the cutting. I figured it was better to lose length now than when it really got long. I had so many crazy layers that my hair was a big tangle at the ends and I couldn't detangle or comb without a lot of breakage. My ends were really ratty too from not cutting in a long time. I'm still going for hip!

curls2grow
June 4th, 2009, 05:11 PM
I love that updo! Care to post the how-to (yes I am updo uncoordinated) for a fellow curly at shoulder-length?

getoffmyskittle
June 4th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Add my mind to the list of those in the gutter. Pretty hair, though!

enfys
June 4th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Ooh it looks lovely and wins the funniest title of the week award!

Speckla
June 4th, 2009, 05:17 PM
I love that updo! Care to post the how-to (yes I am updo uncoordinated) for a fellow curly at shoulder-length?

Sure thing. Can you do a frenchtwist? I do one and leave the curly ends loose instead of tucking them in. I secure it all in place with a big barrette.

I twist my bangs back the same way and use a smaller barrette. I just catch any loose curls and just bobbypins on those.

http://images46.fotki.com/v1518/photos/7/1199357/7610359/Picture093-vi.jpg

Cinnamon Hair
June 4th, 2009, 09:04 PM
(Giggles at the title of this thread.)

That is a cute updo with all the curls trying to escape. I was afraid this thread may not have been about hair, but now I see that it is.

Carolyn
June 4th, 2009, 09:29 PM
That thread title is guaranteed to get about a thousand looks :D The updo is lovely with all the little escaping curls.

Unofficial_Rose
June 5th, 2009, 03:43 AM
Fnarr!!! I appreciated that laugh today. :spitting:

It is a wonderful thing to have enough hair to be able to put it up, especially if you wake up and it won't behave. :)

redneckprincess
June 5th, 2009, 05:26 AM
looks good too ♥

curls2grow
June 5th, 2009, 05:49 AM
Sure thing. Can you do a frenchtwist? I do one and leave the curly ends loose instead of tucking them in. I secure it all in place with a big barrette.

I twist my bangs back the same way and use a smaller barrette. I just catch any loose curls and just bobbypins on those.

http://images46.fotki.com/v1518/photos/7/1199357/7610359/Picture093-vi.jpgThanks for posting that, and the pic! I will have to give it a try. I struggle with a French Twist; I seem not to have enough hair to tuck in or cover the tucked part. But I am going to mess around with it to give this style a try. A nice perk of your big trim is that your ends are shiny and healthy; mine are dry and frizzy at this point, so having them stick out is something I usually avoid (hence, my perpetual bunning over the summer).

AutumnLeaves
June 5th, 2009, 05:57 AM
Another climbing out of the gutter (love your title)!

Your updo looks wonderful! From one curly to another, your head is drool worthy!

Speckla
June 5th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Thanks for posting that, and the pic! I will have to give it a try. I struggle with a French Twist; I seem not to have enough hair to tuck in or cover the tucked part. But I am going to mess around with it to give this style a try. A nice perk of your big trim is that your ends are shiny and healthy; mine are dry and frizzy at this point, so having them stick out is something I usually avoid (hence, my perpetual bunning over the summer).

The messier the 'twist, the better it will look. The point is a nice hairdo without much effort.

wintersun99
June 5th, 2009, 04:07 PM

rani
June 5th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Pretty!!!! I love curly up-dos!!! :)