PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas for hairstyle for modeling on Sunday!

Fencai
June 4th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Hi Family!

Im modeling for Dr. Sketchy's South Jersey drawing forum on Sunday! WOOT!
I need some ideas for a hairstyle!

I will be clothed for it, wearing some different corsets, rumba bottoms (the ruffled ones) one outfit will include pvc gloves and boots. I will also be a bit "tied-up", ahem.... nuff said, but the hair styles HAVE to be able to hold since this is a drawing class, and some poses will be held for up to 20 minutes, and I will be in some precarious positions.

so, I need a hair style (or two- one to be based off of the other) that is quick (for the 2nd one) and will hold as the drawing class is approximately three hours. and I have an hour drive to get there.

I was thinking of cleaning my hair saturday morning, and using a bit of aloe as gel and wraping pin curls up in it. Leave until Sunday, and then once I get to the studio and start to change, take them out, and wear the first couple of outfits with the loose curls, and then for the second style, take some combs/pins and pull the sides back into a faux hawk of sorts and do the pompadour/poof with the front section, or a gwen stefani style qupie-doll curl....

any recommendations, or other ideas?

Isilme
June 4th, 2009, 02:36 PM
how about a high bun with the ends pulled trough and an accent braid at each temple?

melrose1985
June 4th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Sorry I don't have anything extra to add other then what you said sounds like really cool ideas. That whole drawing/modeling sounds like it's going to be fun!

Maelyssa
June 4th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Ok I was sooo going to suggest the faux-hawk look. That would look totally amazing. Since you thought of it too I say you should try it out as one of your styles.