PDA

View Full Version : I have my first offical length pics up

redneckprincess
June 4th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Now I did not straighten, I washed this morning and air dried, brushed out and took pics, Its so hard for me not to"get that extra inch look" by posting an un straightened picture...It may look like I have lost lenght since April, but thats only cause it was straightened in the April pic...but here goes......If ya get bored and want to check it out...go for it...i like comments...good or bad, lol ♥

WavyGirl
June 6th, 2009, 10:55 AM
You didn't post a link so I checked out your album. I like the most recent length pictures. Your hair looks nice with the waves showing. I know how hard it can be to get used to seeing them when you've spent a while straightening. I think in the long run for length pictures it's definitely worth going with your natural look. All us wavies and curlies can feel your pain on the "shrinkage" issues. :)

I like all the different colours too. It will be really nice for you to come back in October and see the difference in length and colour. Happy growing!

spidermom
June 6th, 2009, 11:02 AM
You have a good start; keep growing. Having seen your extension pictures, I know that long hair suits you.