PDA

View Full Version : Hi People!

Dex
June 3rd, 2009, 09:48 AM
Well yes, I am a dude. ;)

I'm off to college next year as a music major, so I suppose that's my "excuse" for wanting to grow it.

My first attempt at long hair was from last September until January, when the parents threw a hissy fit. I started lurking around here about that time.

Well, I suppose I should clarify: "short" hair for me is the way I've been wearing it more or less all through high school. My hair is somewhat curly (shame on me, haven't got around to typing it yet), but when pulled straight it almost hits the tip of my nose.

My last haircut is tomorrow, 1 PM Eastern Standard Time. My open house is in a couple weeks, and after that it's all good. :p

I'd just like to say thank you for all being so knowledgeable! I never dyed, straightened, or seriously abused my hair in any way before LHC, but I didn't exactly take care of it either. That's kept me comfort in those long months, just telling myself that my locks will be that much healthier when they grow out. :)

redneckprincess
June 3rd, 2009, 10:58 AM
welcome....usually guys dont damage their hair like us girls do, so good for you !! how short are you going tomorrow? dont forget to take a picture so you always can compare it to where you started from. GL

Dex
June 3rd, 2009, 11:32 AM
Tomorrow's just a trim so I look presentable for the long-lost relatives :rolleyes:

But still, pictures :D

tomm
June 3rd, 2009, 07:29 PM
Welcome, Dex! Good luck with your journey to long hair!