PDA

View Full Version : I had a hair cut!!!

LadyEliza
June 1st, 2009, 01:45 AM
First time since October 2007. My cousin did it, and when I stood up and looked at the floor I could hardly see anything. She took off micro amounts, just to freshen the ends.

20 months and no split ends! WooHoo!!!

Even that little bit helped, it feels so much better now!

RancheroTheBee
June 1st, 2009, 02:07 AM
Hurray!

(PS: Send your cousin over here. I can't find anyone who can do microtrims for me!)

Aditi
June 1st, 2009, 02:10 AM
That's great :). Can i borrow your cousin for my hair trimming?

Nat242
June 1st, 2009, 02:14 AM
Happy to hear you're happy! I'm glad you didn't lose much hair - I was worried you were going to give up, and your hair is SO pretty.

LadyEliza
June 1st, 2009, 02:29 AM
Thank you

Nat, a new sig pic?

Nat242
June 1st, 2009, 03:40 AM
Yes - the result of a new experiment in henna and cassia. It gives a much more realistic depiction of my colour than the previous signature!

LadyEliza
June 1st, 2009, 03:57 AM
It looks much darker then I remember it! Longer too. I didn't think it had been that long since I saw you last.

Maybe I just have a bad memory :)

Carolyn
June 1st, 2009, 06:50 AM
Yay for mini trims! I think friends/family can often do a better job of trimming and take more care than a "pro". I've been asked how do I dare trust my hair trimming to a friend who is not "trained". Geesh. I don't dare trust my hard fought for length to a "pro". I'm glad you got such a good trim. And I'm just wow on the no split ends. I'd have new split ends in 20 minutes :silly:

Mabel Grey
June 1st, 2009, 07:11 AM
Yay for mini trims! I think friends/family can often do a better job of trimming and take more care than a "pro". I've been asked how do I dare trust my hair trimming to a friend who is not "trained". Geesh. I don't dare trust my hard fought for length to a "pro". I'm glad you got such a good trim. And I'm just wow on the no split ends. I'd have new split ends in 20 minutes :silly:
I had my hair cut in December by a "professional". Mom just had to fix it, it had finally grown to a point where the girls mess up was VERY noticible. Mom took 2 inches to make it even. I will never trust a professional again. Glad there are good friends out there. I was just going to rant about this, but this was all I needed to say. I am sad. My hair had grown almost 5 inches, now POOF gone. Fortunately, it grows back.