PDA

View Full Version : Yay hair compliment!

helen2806
May 30th, 2009, 04:53 AM
Well I've been feeling a bit bored with my hair the last couple of weeks, as it has been having an annoying dry/tangly phase, but I just got cheered up a lot...

My flatmate's mum (who I haven't seen for about 6 weeks) just said to me "wow hasn't your hair got long, it grows so fast!" :D

Just wanted to share my joy!
:cheese:

SheWolf
May 30th, 2009, 08:11 AM
That does feel good, doesn't it? Congrats! :)
One of the things I always look forward to during summer is how fast my hair grows at that time of the year.

florenonite
May 30th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Congrats :D

I had a similar situation last night. I saw my friend's mum whom I haven't seen in about a year and a half, and she pointed out how long my hair's gotten (it was only just at APL last time I saw her).

Fairlight63
May 30th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Congradulations! That does make you feel so much better doesn't it!

I am growing out my hair natural - I guit dying it & letting it grow out to what ever color is natural which seems to be grey, LOL

Anyway, last Sun. when I was in church a lady came in and she said "Your hair is absolutely beautiful!" I usually wear it in an updo, but decided to wear it down for a change.

I don't usually get any compliments on my hair, if anything it is "your hair is getting long, you should cut it, when are you going to cut it, you are too old for long hair, you look better in short hair, long hair makes you look old, etc. So when I get a compliment it makes me feel really good, :p

LittleOrca
May 30th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Grats!

Just think, from here on out you will be getting even more compliments! You will also get some jerks who tell you how to take care of your hair, to cut, etc, but ignore them! :D

wheatfree
May 30th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Well, that'll make your day brighter. Congrats!

Gumball
May 30th, 2009, 12:14 PM
That's great! It's especially good when you're in some sort of hair induced rut. More energy to keep up the hair journey. Yay!

Kerynna
May 30th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Yay! *claps* That's great.