PDA

View Full Version : I love Youtube

pandora114
May 29th, 2009, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=byrddesigns&view=videos

Studying for when my hair gets longer. I wanna use purty hair toys!!!!!

Life is study...

Furiana
May 29th, 2009, 08:10 PM
I love YouTube too! My latest "fling" was watching henna videos just to see the results in action! :oops:

Sha-na-na
May 29th, 2009, 09:01 PM
I always type in the names of buns and add them to favorites for when I get bored. It is my thing.

I practice, practice. I can do most buns now with the help of Hypnotica and others' videos! I may even eventually post some for others. I have learned quite a bit from Youtube!

ademtce
May 29th, 2009, 10:05 PM
I love YouTube too! My latest "fling" was watching henna videos just to see the results in action! :oops:

im guilty of this too!
haha, every time i wanna do something new i look for video of it.

Furiana
May 30th, 2009, 08:24 AM
I always type in the names of buns and add them to favorites for when I get bored. It is my thing.

im guilty of this too!
haha, every time i wanna do something new i look for video of it.

Me too! :D

I'm also bad about surfing websites looking for pretty hair. ModelMayhem, NaturallyCurly, Google Images, Corbis, GettyImages, LHC (obviously)... oh, man, I've gotten so bad. I'm a woman obsessed! :oops:

windinherhair
June 3rd, 2009, 12:10 PM
I have went to youtube to try to learn new styles for my hair. I practiced the fish tail braid with a video on there. I already know how to french braid, but a friend of mine is learning how to french braid from youtube too. I am a very visual person, so I can learn a lot more from these video's instead of just reading about hairstyles.