PDA

View Full Version : Good hair growth news - had to share!

DecafJane
April 8th, 2008, 01:02 AM
I am so excited that I just had to share it - I was looking at the length of my fringe hairs on my mac camera, and looked at a picture from the front immediately prior to the awful boy-cut debacle, and my fringe is back to the length it was before I cut all of my hair off!!! I had no idea I was there! :cheese: I can just tuck it behind my ear, which is such a handy fringe length!

I had a look at the back of my hair in the pictures, and it only has about 2 or 3 inches to go before it gets back to where it was then, also!! I'm very, very excited! (Can you tell? ;) )

I haven't done my "official" monthly measure of the whole length (it happens on the 21st) but since using the miconazole three times a week I have been getting about 1cm per week (give or take a little) compared with 2 or 3cm per month, so it won't be long before I am back to where I was, but this time I will have virgin, healthy hair and a little collection of hair toys to learn how to use. :D

Thanks for all of your support and advice - this is a great forum. :)

Mary <><
April 8th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Wooohooohooo! Great news! Glad you are noticing some good growth now! Your avatar pic is lovely, and so healthy looking. Congrats on the progress! :cheese:

Emme76
April 8th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Wow :cheese:Good job!!!!
/emme

DecafJane
April 8th, 2008, 05:39 AM
Thanks, guys - I will put up a new progress picture in the avatar on the 21st. :)

jojo
April 8th, 2008, 11:58 AM
are you excited by any chance?? LOL! i loved it once my fringe could go behind my ears, its a great milestone for sure :cheese::cheese::cheese:

DecafJane
April 8th, 2008, 04:17 PM
are you excited by any chance?? LOL!

At this point, growth makes me very happy! ;)

DavidN
April 8th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Congratulations on passing this milestone, DecafJane, and keep up with the great growth!

*BelievingAgain
April 8th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Yaaay!! Growth is always super-exciting, but even more so when you weren't expecting it!! Hope your hair can keep up the awesome work :cheese:

Jess :flower: