PDA

View Full Version : Wow, my turn to receive a hair compliment!

lynnala
April 7th, 2008, 10:28 PM
And totally out of the blue, too. Tonight I was in a mall, and a youngish girl came up to me and said, 'what do you use on your hair?'. At first I thought she was trying to sell me something, so I very suspiciously said 'why?' She said, ' I just wanted to know because your hair is so pretty and shiny!'. Whoa! And I just had it up in a messy twist, granted it was freshly washed and combed. Today I used my new CV nettle bar for the second time, and finished with a honey/aloe rinse which I didn't wash out. Nothing like a little confirmation that this crazy obsession is working!:hollie:

MotherConfessor
April 7th, 2008, 10:59 PM
ahhhh, hair compliments.... I can see why she did, your hair practically glows!

DecafJane
April 7th, 2008, 11:00 PM
What a lovely compliment - and your hair IS beautiful! :)

jojo
April 8th, 2008, 12:16 AM
and one well earned i would say! what a great confidence booster!

Gumball
April 8th, 2008, 12:27 AM
That's wondeful! I agree it's very well earned. Those moments are always day brighteners for sure.

Martina
April 8th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Wow...that's great! A compliment now and then is so encouraging. I try to compliment another longhair when I get the opportunity.

lora410
April 8th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Your hair is beautiful, and it was a well deserved compliment!!!

spidermom
April 8th, 2008, 08:23 AM
That is so nice to hear. Congratulations.

CopperHead
April 8th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Bless her heart for having the courage to approach you in the first place. You have beautiful hair and deserve the compliment. It takes so little to make someone's day and I need to do it more often myself.

intothemist1999
April 8th, 2008, 04:02 PM
:cheer:

firstimegrower
April 11th, 2008, 10:19 PM
I agree, your hair looks great!

trolleypup
April 11th, 2008, 10:59 PM
I got a compliment on my hair stick (chopstick) and my bun (lazy)...and oh your hair is nice too!

:misskim:

Alaskanheart
April 12th, 2008, 02:01 AM
Well it is very shiny and beautiful!It feels good when you get confirmation that all the time we put into our hair is actually doing something.Congrats!

I always admire healthy long hair out in public, infact I would probably walk into a poll trying to get a better look at a long hair passing on the street. I need to start being more conscience of giving compliments to people, instead of just admiring from afar.