PDA

View Full Version : I saw a picture of a member on this forum with the most beautiful hair I've ever seen

AlisaB
May 25th, 2009, 09:52 PM
and I kept going on and on to my friend about how she would absolutely faint if she saw it. I thought I remembered her username, but obviously not. Her hair's about hip length, long straight brown, and she was very beautiful and looked a little like Bjork. She looked to be in her mid 20s? The pictures I saw were professionally taken. haha I don't mean to sound like a stalker, but that was my dream hair picture and now I lost it! Does the description ring a bell to anybody?

Thank youu!:)

darkwaves
May 25th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Hmm... That description sounds familiar... Bet I know who it is...

misstwist
May 25th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Me too.

Darkwaves, how many strands is that braid in your siggy?

Debra83
May 25th, 2009, 10:35 PM
okay, now you guys have ME curious, I don't recall a picture like that at all...who is it?

Nat242
May 25th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I have an idea, but I think that the member should ID themselves, if they so choose.

manderly
May 25th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I think I know who you're talking about........she looks a little.....elven? ;)

Moonstruck
May 25th, 2009, 10:52 PM
I know who you're thinking of, Manderly, and I think she's it! Haha.

...I mean, I think she looks like a Viking. ::giggles::

manderly
May 25th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Sorry AlisaB, we're not trying to be cryptic to be rude, we just want to keep her privacy. I will PM my guess and let her know that there is a thread that is possibly about her. She can then respond if she wishes, and you can see if she's the one you're talking about. :flower:

Renbirde
May 25th, 2009, 11:01 PM
:) Now I'm curious. How long ago was it?

AlisaB
May 25th, 2009, 11:29 PM
wow, now I realise I really shouldn't have posted this... Sorry if I'm embaressing whoever the picture belongs to. I've just never seen anybody with hair like that and I want to show it to my friend so she get's what I'm talking about. Yes, she does look elven. -runs and hides-

manderly
May 25th, 2009, 11:31 PM
No no no, don't worry. It's nothing to be ashamed of, just something we don't toss around with brand new members. I'm sure you understand. :flower:

Anywho, I PM'd her and let her know you were looking for her.

AlisaB
May 25th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Thanks, Manderly. No, I definitely went overboard. Apologies again.

SheWolf
May 26th, 2009, 12:11 AM
FWIW, if it is who I think it is, she truly has uncommonly dropdead gorgeous hair. :)

Feye
May 26th, 2009, 12:22 AM
Aw, I'm super curious now about this mystery person too!

manderly
May 26th, 2009, 12:23 AM
FWIW, if it is who I think it is, she truly has uncommonly dropdead gorgeous hair. :)

Absolutely :D

Flynn
May 26th, 2009, 12:34 AM
I know exactly who you're talking about, and she is gorgeous, isn't she? XDD

Unfortunately there's creepy types out there... something you don't really think of when you're new... (it only recently occurred to me...!)

AlisaB
May 26th, 2009, 01:10 AM
yeah I think I confused a hair forum with yahoo answers :o . if she responds I think I'm going to have to post a picture of myself to make it even, because now there's way too much pressure on her. I took it too far with the physical comments. New or not I don't have the right to make those kinds of judgements about anybody. It's just been a very weird day...

hennaphile
May 26th, 2009, 01:34 AM
I'm sure she's tickled pink with your compliment. The other eency objection I can think of is that it kind of implies that the rest of us don't have the most gorgeous hair in the world.

Honestly I think it's a tossup with all the folks here :D

jera
May 26th, 2009, 01:45 AM
Now you've got me curious too. I only know one member who looks like Bjork and her hair is awesome. Could this be who you're talking about? :confused: Hmnnn..

Nat242
May 26th, 2009, 01:50 AM
OP - You haven't done anything wrong, we're just protective here. Welcome! :D

longhairedfairy
May 26th, 2009, 04:06 AM
Haha, I bet I know who our "viking/elf" is! :D

ETA: If it's who I'm thinking of, I agree that she is extraordinarily lovely.

free_hug
May 26th, 2009, 04:08 AM
Um, yes, privacy is important, but i think the person you were writing about just goto ne of the loveliest compliments of her hair-life :D

Dear ...., if you decide to accept the compliment, please post a hair pic of yous, because this thread got me and a few others extreeeeemely curious.

AutumnLeaves
May 26th, 2009, 04:21 AM
Around here we call these people HAIR IDOLS! LOL I think I know to whom you refer as well...

GlassEyes
May 26th, 2009, 04:23 AM
Haha, our goth elf. I'm unsure where you're getting viking from... xD; Maybe the metal?

AprilElf
May 26th, 2009, 04:25 AM
Ooooh, I think I know, and she is gorgeous! :D Now I want to know if I'm right ... :cookie:

Newniepg
May 26th, 2009, 06:43 AM
:justy: This thread is an exercise in frustration! I may be about to expire from curiosity.

:eye: off to do some detective work. :)

Chrissy
May 26th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Im an idiot too. I have no clue. Duh..................

Tap Dancer
May 26th, 2009, 06:52 AM
I'm almost positive I know who you're talking about! ;) Stick around and check out the boards. It won't be long before you see her pop up somewhere.

lora410
May 26th, 2009, 06:53 AM
I have no clue either. I see so much gorgeous hair daily its hard to keep track ;)

ETA: actually I was thinking of the same person as everyone else but she has classic lenth I believe.

MsBubbles
May 26th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Oh unmistakable! But I'm thinking more Shania Twain than Bjork. Knock out hair.

BlackfootHair
May 26th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Oh, I bet I know who you are talking about. I get Bjork, but not Shania Twain, so now I'm confused. Lol

BlackfootHair
May 26th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Apparently a member made a suggestion on who it might be on the OP's page.

darkwaves
May 26th, 2009, 07:18 AM
I think a Medieval/Viking Elf is a fabulous description for the member I'm thinking of. (Goth? I don't know -- she might be this, too!)

And misstwist, thanks for your question! The siggy braid has five strands. (All that crossing really shortens the length, too.)

AlisaB, don't feel bad. We're enjoying this...

MsBubbles
May 26th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Oh, I bet I know who you are talking about. I get Bjork, but not Shania Twain, so now I'm confused. Lol

No need to be confused. Just a difference of opinion and I'm sure I'm in the minority in mine.

misstwist
May 26th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Haha, our goth elf. I'm unsure where you're getting viking from... xD; Maybe the metal?

She has done Viking re-enactment.

GlassEyes
May 26th, 2009, 07:54 AM
She has done Viking re-enactment.
AHHHHH. Did not know that. Cool!

Rhea
May 26th, 2009, 07:55 AM
I have no clue too ! :confused::confused::confused:

Madame J
May 26th, 2009, 09:08 AM
I'm pretty sure I know who we're all talking about -- I hadn't thought about it, but she totally looks like Bjork.

...are we not naming names?

wintersun99
May 26th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Jumping on the band-wagon, with a "pretty sure I know who we are talking about too" will be interesting to see if I guess correctly... and for what it's worth, the person I'm thinking about does have amazing hair and is also one of my hair inspirations! :D

Nightshade
May 26th, 2009, 09:27 AM
:lol: I bet I know who it is!

I hope she finds this thread amusing when she stumbles upon it.

natt i nord
May 26th, 2009, 09:30 AM
I'm a stupid one - I have no clue at all.

CinnamonCurls
May 26th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Since I am also a newbie, you'll have to forgive me, I think I might just hijack the thread for a split second!....
.....on another board I am on for some of my handicap/illness issues we have a "games" section, since "sickies" like to play games to feel better.....ok, anyways...

I bet that some of you more regular and die hard long hairs are somewhat reckognizeable by your hair, and it might be fun to try a naming game, and post a pic of someone's hair, and see how long it takes to identify the special someone....ok, if no one thinks what I've suggested would be fun, I totally understand. I've spent the whole night wide awake researching hair toys and reading on here, so I am suprised I'm even able to put a complete sentence together....ok back to original thread....

I can't wait to see who it is, their description has me all curious...since I am a newbie I don't know anyone, but I certainly do love looking at the gorgeous pictures! Can't wait to see who this whole thread is about.

Sasha_S
May 26th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Oh, I'm so curious now! XD
x

Lile
May 26th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Ok.Bjork face-got it.
Long beautiful hair-got it

BUT BROWN?????

I have no idea.

Is it dark brown or light?

manderly
May 26th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Ok.Bjork face-got it.
Long beautiful hair-got it

BUT BROWN?????

I have no idea.

Is it dark brown or light?

It's a silky dark brown :) Like a chocolate waterfall. :flower:

She should pop around soon hopefully, I PM'd her last night.

akka naeda
May 26th, 2009, 09:48 AM
I think I know:)

mira-chan
May 26th, 2009, 09:53 AM
I'm sure I know who it is. Her hair looks just as amazing in person too.

:whistle:

MsBubbles
May 26th, 2009, 09:56 AM
I bet that some of you more regular and die hard long hairs are somewhat reckognizeable by your hair, and it might be fun to try a naming game, and post a pic of someone's hair, and see how long it takes to identify the special someone....ok, if no one thinks what I've suggested would be fun, I totally understand.

People kind of do this on the 'meet reports' thread, but you need a certain number of posts to see that section. :)

Aisha25
May 26th, 2009, 10:13 AM
I'm sure I know who it is. Her hair looks just as amazing in person too.

:whistle:
Ok after this clue I definitly know who it is now:D

Lile
May 26th, 2009, 10:34 AM
So if it's brown....her hair is not hennaed right???

manderly
May 26th, 2009, 10:36 AM
So if it's brown....her hair is not hennaed right???

I believe she DOES henna, actually. Not totally sure on that, however :D

Heidi_234
May 26th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Come on... Come ON...! :justy:
Somebody PM me please, or I won't sleep at night trying to figure this one out. Pretty please?

mira-chan
May 26th, 2009, 10:45 AM
I believe she DOES henna, actually. Not totally sure on that, however :D
She does henna. :D

Delilah
May 26th, 2009, 10:53 AM
I spend too much time here, I knew who you were talking about right away.
And yes, she has my dream hair too.

Lile
May 26th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Maybe not everybody here thinks of the same person:-)
I do think of somebody with hair like mirror.
But that hair is definetely hennad,and auburn(or what)

manderly
May 26th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Heidi, tried to respond to your PM but your box is full :)

Here's what i responded:

At first glance her hair can look hip-ish, she has a v-cut. And she has professional photos of her. But who else looks like Bjork, a viking, and and elf? LOL She's gorgeous.

Heck, we could be wrong though Which just ads to the fun. I would be tickled with curiousity if mystery girl reported to the thread and the OP says "no! That's not her!". LOL Then the fun would really start.

Redheaded Raven
May 26th, 2009, 11:06 AM
I'm sure I know who we're all talking about.
Her hair looks just amazing, and she is so nice :flower:

Heidi_234
May 26th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Thanks Manderly, my PM box is 98% full by default :o I can't make myself sort these PMs...
Anyway, I half agree, and she does have such a hair that you'd want to run and show your friends...
Like you said - We'll see :P

manderly
May 26th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Thanks Manderly, my PM box is 98% full by default :o I can't make myself sort these PMs...
Anyway, I half agree, and she does have such a hair that you'd want to run and show your friends...
Like you said - We'll see :P

LOL, do what I do and just delete your sent items :)

Heidi_234
May 26th, 2009, 11:12 AM
LOL, do what I do and just delete your sent items :)
No sent items :justy: lol :p still 98% full :lol:

Jason
May 26th, 2009, 11:16 AM
and her hair in a recent video was spectacular!:)

Fethenwen
May 26th, 2009, 11:17 AM
There is no mistake who she is you are describing. She really has hair to die for :thud:

manderly
May 26th, 2009, 11:19 AM
No sent items :justy: lol :p still 98% full :lol:

LOL, no PM's for YOU! :cheese:

Gothic Lolita
May 26th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Oh yes, she's dropdead gorgeous! Not only her hair and elven features, she also has a super fancy way of dressing!

Heidi_234
May 26th, 2009, 11:22 AM
LOL, no PM's for YOU! :cheese:
LOL, just one at a time. A punishment for laziness and lack of free time to do the important things like being on LHC :p

GlassEyes
May 26th, 2009, 11:47 AM
She does sort of look like Bjork, albeit, prettier with better hair. xD

I'm really surprised people aren't getting this. xD

Peter
May 26th, 2009, 11:51 AM
I'm also going to say, yes I'm almost certain I know who it is and she is indeed gorgeous, elven, and has chocolate-waterfall hair! :D

She does sort of look like Bjork, albeit, prettier with better hair. xD

I'm really surprised people aren't getting this. xD
Me too! She's one of the most "famous" members here.

Feye
May 26th, 2009, 11:53 AM
OK OK I get it now. I didn't see the Bjork reference though, it took me a while

Her hair was also one of the first that I noticed after coming back to the hair boards again, I agree that it is spectacular! She is so pretty also

longhairedfairy
May 26th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Darn it, I want to know who it is so I'll know if my guess is correct! Lol!

longhairedfairy
May 26th, 2009, 11:57 AM
I bet that some of you more regular and die hard long hairs are somewhat reckognizeable by your hair, and it might be fun to try a naming game, and post a pic of someone's hair, and see how long it takes to identify the special someone....ok, if no one thinks what I've suggested would be fun, I totally understand. I've spent the whole night wide awake researching hair toys and reading on here, so I am suprised I'm even able to put a complete sentence together....ok back to original thread...

I think that sounds fun! :flower:

GlassEyes
May 26th, 2009, 12:00 PM
I think that sounds fun! :flower:
Hell yes, that would be.

But there's also the issue of knowing who'd be okay with it and who wouldn't be. The majority would, but some people might not like it. We'd have to have a sign up sheet or something. xD

MandaMom2Three
May 26th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Oh I know I know!!!! I knew as soon as Bjork was mentioned!!!! Yes, she is pretty! I'm a tad envious! (Ok, maybe a few tads :D )

Morrighan
May 26th, 2009, 12:05 PM
I think I know and I'm new. She's one of my hair idols too!

RavennaNight
May 26th, 2009, 12:16 PM
I have a general idea who this is...

Newniepg
May 26th, 2009, 12:22 PM
:cheese: I know I know!!! My detective work paid off. Now I too can be cryptically smug. :joy:

I agree with the likeness to Bjork and I am amazed by how VERY beautiful her hair is.

I do hope she doesn't feel stalked after reading this. :o

Coriander
May 26th, 2009, 12:28 PM
If I'm right, this person is not only one of my first hair idols on this site, but she is an absolutely lovely person inside and out.

C'mon girl and step up here already :p

EdG
May 26th, 2009, 12:38 PM
I must be clueless, a man, too busy at work to notice, or all of the above. :confused:

I'm sure I'll say "of course, it was her!" once the mystery lady is revealed. :D
Ed

angelthadiva
May 26th, 2009, 12:39 PM
If I'm right, this person is not only one of my first hair idols on this site, but she is an absolutely lovely person inside and out.

C'mon girl and step up here already :p

If the mystery member I'm thinking of is this person, I completely agree. She was one of my first hair idols as well. She will get a real kick out of this thread. :)

Lile
May 26th, 2009, 12:45 PM
But you know guys,there is something wrong with this...
I mean THAT preson we think of,is a hair idol of ours.We can see her photos.She is beautiful,and her hair as well.
But a new member can only see siggy pictures.So I'm just wondering how could she see THAT particular member profile...???

AlisaB
May 26th, 2009, 12:46 PM
you know what sucks? when you can't see your own page when apparently a celebrity posted on it. geez, how many posts do I need? :laugh:

SimplyViki
May 26th, 2009, 12:47 PM
I mean THAT preson we think of,is a hair idol of ours.We can see her photos.She is beautiful,and her hair as well.
But a new member can only see siggy pictures.So I'm just wondering how could she see THAT particular member profile...???
I'm going to join in the fun too. =)
Well, if it's the member I'm guessing it is, I think she'd be recognizable from the OP's description just by her siggy and avatar pics.

Lile
May 26th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Oh...I just realise her avatar shows her face,and siggy her hair...

angelthadiva
May 26th, 2009, 12:48 PM
you know what sucks? when you can't see your own page when apparently a celebrity posted on it. geez, how many posts do I need? :laugh:

25 quality posts, 30 days and approval by the MOD squad. :D

ETA: Skip the 30 days, I had a lapse in memory...Old rules, me thinks! :o

AlisaB
May 26th, 2009, 12:49 PM
But a new member can only see siggy pictures.So I'm just wondering how could she see THAT particular member profile...???]

Actually, the weird thing is that I saw the pictures as a guest. Can't remember how, but it was off of a google search :o

angelthadiva
May 26th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Ah, the pieces are all coming together now.

AlisaB
May 26th, 2009, 12:51 PM
25 quality posts, 30 days and approval by the MOD squad. :D

ETA: Skip the 30 days, I had a lapse in memory...Old rules, me thinks! :o

Oh 25 posts then? Hm, what to write what to write...;)

Thinthondiel
May 26th, 2009, 12:52 PM

I don't know who this mystery person is, as I'm a newbie, but I'm assuming that the person in question does not have a siggy pic, since you put it that way...? Could it be that she has posted a photo in a thread somewhere, and that this was the pic AlisaB saw?

angelthadiva
May 26th, 2009, 12:57 PM

OP did a :google: search and AFAIK was able to see the picture not profile as an unregistered user...Unless I have the story and site permissions confused.

angelthadiva
May 26th, 2009, 12:59 PM
AlisaB:

Would you care to share with us about YOUR hair and YOUR personal hair goals? :D

freznow
May 26th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Ha I had to look up Bjork, but as soon as I saw a picture, I had the same realization as everyone else. :) Even if it's not her, she has gorgeous hair. Wonder what she'll think she sees such a long thread about her...

mira-chan
May 26th, 2009, 01:01 PM
I don't know who this mystery person is, as I'm a newbie, but I'm assuming that the person in question does not have a siggy pic, since you put it that way...? Could it be that she has posted a photo in a thread somewhere, and that this was the pic AlisaB saw?
She has a signature picture showing hair and an avatar. I don't remember a time there wasn't a signature picture there. :flower: I remember when she first joined too. :)

Igor
May 26th, 2009, 01:17 PM
*screams in frustration* Who is it?

enfys
May 26th, 2009, 01:24 PM
10 pages and I still don't know who you're on about.

Am I thick? Should I take my steel toe caps off before I kick myself when the truth comes out?

Is it the person who posted on the OPs profile?

Will someone tell me?

Islandgrrl
May 26th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Totally dating myself here, but I had to Google Bjork. I was clueless. But a picture is worth a thousand words.

I knew instantly who it is!

And she is both beloved and thudworthy, to say the least!

Drynwhyl
May 26th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Edit: aah, sorry, I almost blurted out :p
let's keep it a mystery for a while.

AlisaB
May 26th, 2009, 01:45 PM
AlisaB:

Would you care to share with us about YOUR hair and YOUR personal hair goals? :D

Oh my. Well, I’ve had a bit of a trauma hair story in this past little while. My hair is thick, shiny and frizzy with a bit of wave here and there. I’ve been told it’s a very warm brown naturally, so I don’t dye my hair, although I’d die to be a redhead. I had my hair at brastrap length for a while, but after being told by my mom in the grocery store that it looked too childish (I’m 17),I made a split second decision to get it cut with an "actual style" in a nearby middle-of-nowhere mall. Not to discriminate, but the woman was asian and I doubt was experienced in cutting Caucasian hair. Now, my hair is B-I-G, especially when it’s short. I left with a mullet, so you can imagine how upset I was. The top layers looked like some kind of circular dome around my head, while the longer bottom later was so thin it just hung there, totally limp. Needless to say, I had bad hair days for the next couple of months. After getting so fed up of trying to find a way to style it just so it’d look normal, I gave in and got a perm just on the bottom layer to try and even up the volume. Again, I didn’t get what I wanted. I was praying for beautiful, flowing, big spiral curls that looked Hollywoodesque after I was reassured that my hair wouldn‘t be damaged at all. I left with brittle corkscrew curls only on the very ends. It did look better than after the initial big chop, but the damage was just too much. That was when I switched to a natural hair care routine. No ‘cones, no sls. It’s been about 6 months since I got the pern, and my hair finally grew back to brastrap length. Last week I got it cut again by a really nice and talented woman about 4 inches. Most of it was the weird limp layer and was completely damaged, so I wasn’t too disheartened. I still have this weird ear length layer that I shouldn’t have cut, though. So now my hairs a bit longer than shoulder length, and I’ve taken a liking to sponge rollers and vintage hair styles.

Lessons learned: NEVER perm hair. NEVER get an unplanned/unresearched hair cut.

As for my goals? Well, I’d like to grow my hair out to waist length after slowly cutting out all the perm. I’ve been using a really good jojoba shampoo/conditioner along with coconut oil and my hair looks 10x better than it did. Hopefully within the next year I’ll be able to get the hair I’ve been dreaming about. Cascading curls that are so long they look like they belong to an elven Kim Kardashian. :p

Now, that was worth 25 posts if I do say so myself.

Also, I even had to write it up twice. Apparently the first time I did it I wasn’t signed in. After blowing off some steam I rewrote it. Sorry if I sound a bit angry! :o

rags
May 26th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Bjork - yep, I'm 90 percent sure I know who you are talking about. But would someone just step up to the plate??!! Please? :flowers:

MsBubbles
May 26th, 2009, 01:47 PM
It might be a privacy thing, but then by this point it may be too late.

edensapples
May 26th, 2009, 01:50 PM
AlisaB, has the person you're referring to posted in this thread?

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?p=600652

rags
May 26th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Edensapples, I do think that's cheating! :D:p

wintersun99
May 26th, 2009, 02:00 PM
party pooper... just kidding. :p

edensapples
May 26th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Ten pages, and I still don't know.. couldn't take it anymore! :p

edit: Ok, ok I would go back and delete it but I've been in trouble for deleting before, so :shrug:

besides, there are many people in the thread... and we still don't know if that's who she was thinking of :confused:

Niphredil
May 26th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Ten pages, and I still don't know.. couldn't take it anymore! :p

edit: Ok, ok I would go back and delete it but I've been in trouble for deleting before, so :shrug:

besides, there are many people in the thread... and we still don't know if that's who she was thinking of :confused:
Yep, but you are linking to a specific post which might implicate something :p

rags
May 26th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Oh, I was just kidding edensapples! I'm sorry! :flower:

I think this is fun, and no we don't know for sure! (though I'm pretty sure most of us are guessing the same person)

AlisaB
May 26th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Emichiee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow... now what.

eresh
May 26th, 2009, 02:11 PM
I think I have an idea who she might be....
But I still have doubts.
This is fun :)

LOL I just clicked that link posted earlier and it confirmed my idea of who

edensapples
May 26th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Ok Niphredil , you're right.. that's just how it came up in the search I did. Now I've linked to the thread only. Don't want to spoil all the smug fun :p

Don't worry, Rags I knew you were just kidding.. you can oust me if you wanna. I'll take the blame to be hero to those who really don't know! ;)

Edit.. oops! OP snuck in there!

MandaMom2Three
May 26th, 2009, 02:21 PM
w00t! I was right!!! :D

vindo
May 26th, 2009, 02:22 PM

Me too ^^ I looked up pictures of both:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6918/shaniatwain.jpghttp://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9202/img01731.jpghttp://img140.imageshack.us/img140/307/bjoerk.jpg

I don't get Shania, Bjork has a slight epicanthic fold...hm judge for yourselfs ^^. I do get Bjork a lot though..

Me too! She's one of the most "famous" members here.

Haha...I'm not sure about that :lol:

You know what guys? I am just hanging in my Forum over in germany and my members point out this thread to me!:D

Amazing how loooong the Long Hair Networks reach.

I'm still not sure if it is me....professional picture? Which one?

vindo
May 26th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Yep, but you are linking to a specific post which might implicate something :p

first thing I saw was gunk on pore strips...*yuck* :disgust:

So if you were looking for a blackhead..maybe thats it..

wintersun99
May 26th, 2009, 02:33 PM

Me too! thought that was funny. :D

misstwist
May 26th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Last week I got it cut again by a really nice and talented woman about 4 inches. Most of it was the weird limp layer and was completely damaged, so I wasn’t too disheartened. I still have this weird ear length layer that I shouldn’t have cut, though. So now my hairs a bit longer than shoulder length, and I’ve taken a liking to sponge rollers and vintage hair styles.

Shoulder-ish length is a good length for playing with vintage styles. If you need some inspirations, ideas and tutorials, check out the youtube channels of Super Kawaii Mama, Strawberry Koi Vintage and Elegantly Amused.

http://www.youtube.com/user/superkawaiimama
http://www.youtube.com/user/strawberrykoivintage
http://www.youtube.com/user/elegantlyamused

Good luck and welcome to the boards.

Jason
May 26th, 2009, 02:34 PM

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6918/shaniatwain.jpghttp://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9202/img01731.jpghttp://img140.imageshack.us/img140/307/bjoerk.jpg

I don't get Shania, Bjork has a slight epicanthic fold...hm judge for yourselfs ^^. I do get Bjork a lot though..

Haha...I'm not sure about that :lol:

You know what guys? I am just hanging in my Forum over in germany and my members point out this thread to me!:D

Amazing how loooong the Long Hair Networks reach.

I'm still not sure if it is me....professional picture? Which one?

It's you, Emi. The original poster confirmed it.

edensapples
May 26th, 2009, 02:39 PM
I was thinking it could be that other member who looks kinda like that..

The one who's currently living overseas with her (in the Navy I think) beau.. and trying to grow her hair back out before returning to the states..

She has posted some professional hair pictures she's taken.

lynnala
May 26th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Oh, drat! And I thought is was me! :rollin:

Kidding, kidding!:D

vindo
May 26th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Oh, drat! And I thought is was me!

Kidding, kidding!

LOL ^^

The one who's currently living overseas with her (in the Navy I think) beau.. and trying to grow her hair back out before returning to the states..

Oh who is it? Now I am curious :D

xsadiemamx
May 26th, 2009, 02:49 PM
OMG ITS YOU!! I saw your hair in a few post and it was ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL! There is another long hair dark brown lady too, I am not even sure if its her real photo or not. It look like it might be one that was taken off the internet lol, but its long brown and completely straight and is so shiny and looks like silk. ALSO, there is two ladies here with dirty blnde hair and their texture is AMAZING. One of them has straight hair in the avatar and the other one is like a curly princess look. I dont know her name it might be like golden something. Then there is another lady with glasses and she just changed her pic but she was standing to the side and her hair is blonde and wavy/curly and its wicked thick and BEAUTIFUL! From the side and the way her hair falls it reminds me of my own hair, but her texture is AMAZING! lol, I must sound like a crazy woman!

wintersun99
May 26th, 2009, 02:57 PM

H.L. perhaps? I know she's currently in Japan???

edensapples
May 26th, 2009, 03:06 PM
OH, now we're just naming names now are we? ;)

wintersun99
May 26th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Oh, I thought the game was over, my bad!

ETA: it's fixed... :D

GlassEyes
May 26th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Heavenly Locks, though pretty, looks nothing like that description.

There IS however, one other member who DOES sort of look like Bjork whose from Finland or Norway or other similar European area that WOULD fit. Her hair color is lighter than Emi's and about 2c, but she'd fit. Can't remember her name.

MsBubbles
May 26th, 2009, 03:17 PM

Well I'm not arguing - you should know, you're the person we're talking about! I just think you do look a bit like Shania Twain, and I don't really think Bjork comes close. You're way prettier. I just didn't want to start a Bjork backlash.

Shania Twain reminds me of you in these photos:

http://www.usmagazine.com/files/shania-twain-divorce-b.jpg
http://www.redbookmag.com/cm/redbook/images/shania-twain-shirt-jeans-medium-new.jpg

But it's ok if I'm wrong. I Can take it.

littlemiss
May 26th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Most people here have beautiful hair I get lost in all the pictures I see let alone one standing out I have about 100!! Damm everyone for having such beautiful hair!!!

AlisaB
May 26th, 2009, 03:19 PM
You know what, I bet that was the thread that I saw. I think I combined your siggy pic because it looks professional with the picture of your face. I think prettier version of Bjork right away. Hopefully I didn't creep you out too much :o

natt i nord
May 26th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Oh, you're very beautiful, AlisaB! :)

And yes, all here have very beautiful hair. Emichiee, you caught my eye too when I saw your pictures. Very beautiful hair :)

xsadiemamx
May 26th, 2009, 03:34 PM
I can see the resemblance in both shes WAY prettier than Bjork but I see the eye shape, and the cheekbones. Shanias hair, nose and her lips maybe ? I dunno but I see it too.

jera
May 26th, 2009, 03:35 PM
You know what, I bet that was the thread that I saw. I think I combined your siggy pic because it looks professional with the picture of your face. I think prettier version of Bjork right away. Hopefully I didn't creep you out too much :o

As promised! these were taken today and styled with sponge rollers. I miss my long hair :(
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5594/hair011z.jpghttp://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3068/hair016.jpghttp://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1421/hair036.jpg

Awesome curls ! :D But, where do you get the sponge rollers? And are they safe? IE not pulling or otherwise tugging at the hair. :rolleyes:

Tap Dancer
May 26th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Emichiee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was right! :bounce:

Carolyn
May 26th, 2009, 03:49 PM
I wondered if it was Emi. I have no idea who Bjork is and was too lazy to Google it.

AlisaB
May 26th, 2009, 03:57 PM
I dunno, I don't think it really matters who she looks like more. She seems like a nice person and definitely has her own beauty.

As for the rollers, I just bought the pink 1" goody ones from wal-mart. I use them a different way, mind you (after trying every possible way:rolleyes:). Rather than starting at the bottom of my hair and wrapping the hair around itself, rolling upwards, I bring the roller to my roots and twirl the hair along the roller, then clip it. I also make sure that the curls alternate directions. No, theyre not damaging at all to my hair, which is why I love them. Wish I knew how to use them before I got a perm! Just make sure you use them on dry hair and use a silk scarf if you plan to sleep with them in. Thanks Nat and jera, just trying to ease up on Emichiee a bit

rach
May 26th, 2009, 04:03 PM
ooo that was a fun thread on guess who it is. i was right!!!! i feel like a true LHC member :D

Linda K
May 26th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Around here we call these people HAIR IDOLS! LOL I think I know to whom you refer as well...

As promised! these were taken today and styled with sponge rollers. I miss my long hair :(
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5594/hair011z.jpghttp://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3068/hair016.jpghttp://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1421/hair036.jpg

I've seen so many - I had no clue! But from the looks of things, I say we are looking at another chocolate waterfall in the makings here! :=) Welcome AlisaB!

Darkhorse1
May 26th, 2009, 04:55 PM
I was right! Once I read bjork, I thought, it's Emichee! :) (I think I've spelled that wrong)

kwaniesiam
May 26th, 2009, 05:00 PM
I wasn't sure if it was Emichee or Saoirse, both have such gorgeous hair!

longhairedfairy
May 26th, 2009, 05:15 PM
I wasn't sure if it was Emichee or Saoirse, both have such gorgeous hair!

I was thinking Emichiee or Saoirse, too!

vindo
May 26th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Well I'm not arguing - you should know, you're the person we're talking about! I just think you do look a bit like Shania Twain, and I don't really think Bjork comes close. You're way prettier. I just didn't want to start a Bjork backlash.

Shania Twain reminds me of you in these photos:

http://www.usmagazine.com/files/shania-twain-divorce-b.jpg
http://www.redbookmag.com/cm/redbook/images/shania-twain-shirt-jeans-medium-new.jpg

But it's ok if I'm wrong. I Can take it.

Shania is really pretty, more attractive than bjork, the only thing I can relate to with bjork is sort of around the eyes, hig brows, short nose maybe.

Shania looks more like an italian woman to me though, they have balanced features, I still think though that IRL I don't look like her, maybe I just resembled her in one picture? I think the least is the nose, shania actually has a real nose..I just have a pointed stub, no bridge, like an exagerrated Barbie ^^, her eyebrows are lower too..

I just think it is interesting if people say I look like a certain person and I try to see what they see :)

Oh so you did see the siggie pic? I was wondering...I have pictures on the web from when I was still hip length....thought you found that :)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sJqIM9WQf6Y/Sgxn4KJH-wI/AAAAAAAAACY/3M78QJ7D618/s1600-h/291856936_5cb254e049.jpg

I did not get the chance to be creeped out..:pthe thread was solved when I got here.

Dianyla
May 26th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Emi, I would've picked Sandra Bullock as a closer resemblance to your facial bone structure than Shania Twain. :)

And I absolutely cannot believe that there are people who don't know who Bjork is!!!

Tangles
May 26th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Why do people always compare to celebrities? It's usually based on really superficial resemblances. Just a slight pet peeve of mine. I've been told I look like Amanda Peet, which I guess I do a bit, but that's almost entirely based on the fact that I have round light colored eyes, thick eyebrows and brown hair. I'd rather look like myself, or at least a hodgepodge of different family members' traits, that means alot more to me!

GlassEyes
May 26th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Why do people always compare to celebrities? It's usually based on really superficial resemblances. Just a slight pet peeve of mine. I've been told I look like Amanda Peet, which I guess I do a bit, but that's almost entirely based on the fact that I have round light colored eyes, thick eyebrows and brown hair. I'd rather look like myself, or at least a hodgepodge of different family members' traits, that means alot more to me!

I wish we didn't.

I get so bloody sick of hearing 'OHMYGODIT'SJACOB/CORBINBLEUOHMYGOD'. :mad::mad::mad:

EdG
May 26th, 2009, 05:51 PM
I'm sure I'll say "of course, it was her!" once the mystery lady is revealed. :D
EdOf course, the mystery lady was Emichiee! :D

I suppose I could give the excuse that I didn't know who Bjork was. :o
Ed

Tangles
May 26th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Glasseyes, part of it is that I'm just unusually sensitive to minor differences in faces. Sometimes people say things like "I can't tell them [sisters or even friends] apart" while I'm struck by how different those people really do look. Also, faces that others may consider common or generic can often seem interesting to me because I notice details.

A big, big part of what makes people unique is expression. For example, Emi and Shania have such different auras about them that I don't understand how you could compare them.

vindo
May 26th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Emi, I would've picked Sandra Bullock as a closer resemblance to your facial bone structure than Shania Twain.

And I absolutely cannot believe that there are people who don't know who Bjork is!!!

Sandra Bullock? Here you go:

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/864/sandrabullock1.jpghttp://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6195/asleepyface.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/264/sandrabullock241.jpghttp://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3710/img0192.jpg

Sandra and Shania are the same mediterranean type though, tan and strong low but curved brows if that makes sense ^^

Let's do a look a like thread :p

I just never see them.. ._. I don't think I look like anyone I have seen so far. Would be funny to have a real lookalike...maybe I analyse to closely, I'm an artist and it would be hard drawing a portrait if you are not exact with looking at features since - bottom line : we are all human and I bet aliens would think we all look the same ;)

So whos my next lookalike :eyebrows:?

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/3257/img1060g.jpghttp://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2314/img05222.jpg

xsadiemamx
May 26th, 2009, 06:10 PM
oh its carolyns sig. pic i love the texture of your hair is like princess hair, and then there is one other lady on here with the same texture that I always wanted lol. I am saying this cuz the other post about your dream hair reminded me of it.

AlisaB
May 26th, 2009, 06:13 PM
I actually see both Shania and Bjork. Sandra Bullock, not so much. I think from far away I'd say Shania, but your features up close look a lot more similar to Bjork's. No question though, you're much prettier. Your eyes are really beautiful, I didn't know they were so light! What nationality are you?

I think people compare others to celebrities just because everybody knows who celebrities are. It's a conversation starter :)

xsadiemamx
May 26th, 2009, 06:16 PM
OMG I hear you girl! lol. Just cuz I have red hair people compare me to basically ANY celebrity with red hair, and I cant stand it! I'm like ya ok that person looks NOTHING like me, are you even LOOKING at my face?? Obviously not, its just the stupid red hair again. I also get random people comming up to me and asking me if I am related to so and so on the only basis of my hair color. Are these people alright? Ya, so if my hair was brown would you be coming up to me and asking if i was related to every brunette out there? That would be like 1/2 the world you know?? I find it just rude and annoying.

manderly
May 26th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Well this thread was so much fun today! :D

Emi, I see minor resemblences to the celebs, but not much. I wish I had a photo of my hapa friend Sandra. She looked sooooo much like you, with maybe just more almond eyes than you.

vindo
May 26th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Oh her Name is Sandra ^^?

I actually see both Shania and Bjork. Sandra Bullock, not so much. I think from far away I'd say Shania, but your features up close look a lot more similar to Bjork's. No question though, you're much prettier. Your eyes are really beautiful, I didn't know they were so light! What nationality are you?

I think people compare others to celebrities just because everybody knows who celebrities are. It's a conversation starter :)

You know I do have a video of me on youtube ^^..

My eyes are green and I am Eurasian, Half European/ half Japanese.

zift
May 26th, 2009, 06:36 PM
At first I thought it was Saoirse but only after a few pages I could tell Emichiee. You do look a little bit like an elvish Björk. :)

I also have a hard time believing how people don't know Björk

justgreen
May 26th, 2009, 06:38 PM
I think she looks like Dr. Remy *thirteen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Olivia_Wilde_by_David_Shankbone.jpg)* Hadley on House.

AlisaB
May 26th, 2009, 06:48 PM
I definitely understand the aura comment too. No comparison with shania.

oh yeah? Whats the video about?
only so I can gawk at your beautiful eyes and hair :)

I noticed that most eurasian people I've met have striking features. Maybe because the combination of the different racial features has become attractive since it's so uncommon?
I'd love to be part asian. I still might be though. I'm half hungarian, and they actually originated in Asia. Here's to hoping :p

vindo
May 26th, 2009, 07:05 PM
I know Olivia Wilde, I can see some resemblence actually, jaw is different but the area around the eyes a bit and cheeks maybe?

I definitely understand the aura comment too. No comparison with shania.

oh yeah? Whats the video about?
only so I can gawk at your beautiful eyes and hair :)

I noticed that most eurasian people I've met have striking features. Maybe because the combination of the different racial features has become attractive since it's so uncommon?
I'd love to be part asian. I still might be though. I'm half hungarian, and they actually originated in Asia. Here's to hoping :p

Maybe the Aura is why I couldnt imagine looking like Shania?

You can't see much of me in that Video, just a quick peek, but there are more to come, this is my test video and the channel will be an extension for my website:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiGXcVh1VT0

But I think it shows me alive..not "still" :p

Eurasian: You would not believe the variety within mixed asian people ._. Some look so asian and some you could never tell, some look like Asian with a bit of white and some look more white with a bit of asian, Some 50/50..
But is is just like with every ethnicity - there is more attractive and less attractive people...it is not like "instantly pretty" genes :lol:
Hungary itself is not the Asia yet but it was influenced by asiatic tribes which is why some Hungarians can show slight Asian features. Hungarians belong to the turcic tribes.

AlisaB
May 26th, 2009, 07:22 PM
wow, your pictures don't even do your hair justice! DieSushiBitch made me laugh a bit :)
Can't wait to see your other vids, I'm subscribing. I have a few videos on there, but there of me singing, not showing off my not so beautiful hair. ;)

vindo
May 26th, 2009, 07:48 PM
I know everyone thinks that 'die' is meant like death when it is actually "the" in German :D

I don't want my Forum Nick linked to YT in any way cause there is so many creeps on YT. Thats why its not Emichiee :)

AlisaB
May 26th, 2009, 07:51 PM
I think maybe because I've only seen pretty mixed people so far. I guess you'd know best because they're in your family haha. Yeah there is a huge variety though. Oooh interesting. I didn't know the details. Almond shaped eyes FTW :)

Tangles
May 26th, 2009, 07:52 PM
My guy friend who's hapa doesn't look either asian or white. It's pretty cool. He's quite handsome in his unusual way.... ;)

AlisaB
May 26th, 2009, 07:54 PM
ooh yeah youtube's creeper central, I don't blame you. even on kids videos, it's just sick. haha well either way, it's an awesome username all 'round.

GeoJ
May 26th, 2009, 07:54 PM

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/3257/img1060g.jpghttp://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2314/img05222.jpg

Not a famous person, but you look a lot like the wife of a professor I know. She is also eurasian, so that may be part of it. Her DD is in my DD's preschool class, and upon seeing your picture my DD said "That's ______'s Mom". :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangles http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?p=604128#post604128)

Yes, I think it is superficial resemblances that catches people's attention and prompts those comments. I have gotten Arwen in Lord of the Rings before, but I only think I hear that because I have long dark hair and pale skin. I don't see any other resemblance! :)

Dianyla
May 26th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Why do people always compare to celebrities? It's usually based on really superficial resemblances. Just a slight pet peeve of mine.
People compare other people to celebrities because their famous images are well known to many people. It's a common "databank" of physical features that we can all reference in discussion. :)

I mean, if I told you that you look like my cousin's husband's coworker, that means absolutely nothing to you. :shrug:

I'm not talking about comparing oneself to celebrity/media standards of beauty. That's a whole different can of worms that I'd rather not eat! :lol:

rags
May 26th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Nothing important here - just noting that this was a lot of fun, and I was right!! :p:D

Dianyla
May 26th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Eurasian: You would not believe the variety within mixed asian people ._. Some look so asian and some you could never tell, some look like Asian with a bit of white and some look more white with a bit of asian, Some 50/50..
But is is just like with every ethnicity - there is more attractive and less attractive people...it is not like "instantly pretty" genes :lol:
Growing up on the west coast I've seen a variety of different mixed ethnicities and I've always loved observing the diversity involved. Especially since my own background is homogenous, and therefore boring to me because it's what I'm used to.

I can appreciate what you're saying about it not being "instant pretty" genes. However, I have often noticed that two fairly average looking people that are homogenous to their ethnicity can produce some incredibly stunning children. My pop-psychology-evolutionary-biology take on this is that we're designed to find genetic diversity attractive, because it usually confers better health. :frog:

Then again, I must confess, I might just be particularly (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=5958) biased (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=3637) about the attractiveness of Eurasians in general. :whistle:

Dacia
May 26th, 2009, 08:21 PM

Kristin Kreuk? :D

http://www.celebritywonder.com/picture/Kristin_Kreuk/kristinkreuk_020.jpg

Peter
May 26th, 2009, 08:22 PM
I just wanted to say your new avatar is really pretty. :)

This thread is awesome. :D

edensapples
May 26th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I will start a celebrity look alike thread... where should I put it on the boards?

Dianyla
May 26th, 2009, 08:34 PM
I will start a celebrity look alike thread... where should I put it on the boards?
Well, it really depends. The Mane Board is probably a bad idea because it's public. I would really recommend doing this in the Community Meets area because that has the most security restrictions. While that does mean that less people can play, more people will feel comfortable showing face pics in there. :twocents:

edensapples
May 26th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Yessm, off to community meets. :)

vindo
May 26th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Kristin Kreuk? :D

http://www.celebritywonder.com/picture/Kristin_Kreuk/kristinkreuk_020.jpg

Ooooh yeah I forgot about her, she is half Chinese and got green eyes also, she's prettier than me though.
I thought she was especially pretty when she still wore her hair more natural, she would have suc gorgeous hair long!
Hm I guess this pic is a similar pose?

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9202/img01731.jpg (http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img01731.jpg)

There is a bit of resemblence I think?

And oooh look at her in partition! She also got her natural hair color back! I love the light pieces up front!

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/images/arts_partition3.jpg

I just wanted to say your new avatar is really pretty. :)

This thread is awesome. :D

Thank you :flower:

Yessm, off to community meets. :)

Mee too..:p

Growing up on the west coast I've seen a variety of different mixed ethnicities and I've always loved observing the diversity involved. Especially since my own background is homogenous, and therefore boring to me because it's what I'm used to.

I can appreciate what you're saying about it not being "instant pretty" genes. However, I have often noticed that two fairly average looking people that are homogenous to their ethnicity can produce some incredibly stunning children. My pop-psychology-evolutionary-biology take on this is that we're designed to find genetic diversity attractive, because it usually confers better health. :frog:

Then again, I must confess, I might just be particularly (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=5958) biased (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=3637) about the attractiveness of Eurasians in general. :whistle:

The better health reasoning could be true, I would find many types of people attractive though..
I believe that often people with similar face patterns are attracted to each other though, despite the ethnicity..my husband is puerto rican and his face patter is similar when it comes to where what is placed if that makes sense.

My guy friend who's hapa doesn't look either asian or white. It's pretty cool. He's quite handsome in his unusual way....

I knew a Hapa like that too, he looked turkish!

feralnature
May 26th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Whew! Just read this whole thread! :)

mankefam
May 26th, 2009, 10:56 PM
I just saw this thread and had no idea who it was about. Here is a site that you can upload your photo to and see who you look like. It's alot of fun. If you want we could try this and post our results....I could start. http://celebrity.myheritage.com/face-recognition

darkwaves
May 26th, 2009, 11:11 PM
I was right! (But of course I knew it was Emi all along... who else could it be?)

wahmof9
May 26th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Oh, drat! And I thought is was me! :rollin:

Kidding, kidding!:D
rofl, you're awesome!

LadyEliza
May 26th, 2009, 11:49 PM
I think that face recognition thing had a fit when I uploaded my picture.

But that's ok - I know who I look like. Elizabeth Taylor - during her fat years!

longhairedfairy
May 27th, 2009, 12:18 AM
Ooooh yeah I forgot about her, she is half Chinese and got green eyes also, she's prettier than me though.

No she's not! She's pretty, but she doesn't compare to you. I don't think you look much like any of the people mentioned and you're much prettier than all of them.

Heidi_234
May 27th, 2009, 12:41 AM
I would be more than happy if someone even thought I look like Amanda Peet, she's stunning!
I don't see what's wrong with it though, when I come to a new place I always see 'old faces' in the crowd ("Oh and that waiter that looks just like the the kid from the next department..."). So if someones resembles a celebrity, what's the difference. Sometimes it helps to say "the women that looks like reese witherspoon gone bad" rather than "the woman with the matted blond short hair and the black shirt, and a big bag, see her? No the other one, she wears jeans, she has a mascara overkill, see her...?", because there are at least few differenet blonds in dark tops and hidious makeup around. :shrug:

Snowblood
May 27th, 2009, 01:12 AM
What a great thread! I also instantly thought of Emi and Saoirse. :D
And you look unique, none of the celebs can really compare to you.

Niphredil
May 27th, 2009, 01:41 AM

She changed the link, it pointed to one of your posts showing a picture of your face :D

This one is kinda gross indeed :rolleyes:

Heavenly Locks
May 27th, 2009, 01:50 AM

Oh me?! :D

This was a super fun thread and it took me FOREVER to think of Emichee :) Her hair IS like a 'chocolate waterfall' (I think manderly said that and it was great!) She is also one of my hair idols and I just marvel at how SHINY her hair is!!

Thanks for mentioning me. :o I feel like one of the 'cool kids' now. LOL

I always get 'OMG you look like that girl from the Notebook!' Rachel McAdams. I don't really see it though. :)

When I did a look-a-like thing online they said I looked like a cross between Delta Goodrem and Grace Kelly. Woo!

http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com/pictures/files/9/1/1/3/DeltaGoodrem.JPG

http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com/pictures/files/9/1/1/3/GraceKelly.JPG

Me -

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/HeavenlyJumper/Heather/140a.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/HeavenlyJumper/DSC_0008_2-1.jpg

Isilme
May 27th, 2009, 05:39 AM
oh, emi that video of you and your hair. Your hair is truly shiny and it looks like it might not need that comb at all;) I just wanted to ask you, where did you get that comb from? Looks like a good design.
And of course I knew it was you from the start!;)

BlackfootHair
May 27th, 2009, 05:56 AM
I was going to say she looked like the girl from Smallville, but someone beat me to it. :-)

vindo
May 27th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Oh, Heavenly Locks, so your husband is in the Navy?
I just thought that story remembered me of something, my husband used to be in the Army and I joined here just before his Iraq Deployment with the intention to grow my hair until he gets back. I went from Midback to Tailbone Length. :)

I just saw this thread and had no idea who it was about. Here is a site that you can upload your photo to and see who you look like. It's alot of fun. If you want we could try this and post our results....I could start. http://celebrity.myheritage.com/face-recognition

This one always gives me Asian Celebs I never heard of ^^

No she's not! She's pretty, but she doesn't compare to you. I don't think you look much like any of the people mentioned and you're much prettier than all of them.

Oh thank you...:o

oh, emi that video of you and your hair. Your hair is truly shiny and it looks like it might not need that comb at all;) I just wanted to ask you, where did you get that comb from? Looks like a good design.
And of course I knew it was you from the start!;)

I got the comb from Japan, a friend sent it to me...but I think you can also order these online. Look for Japanese Boxwood Comb.