PDA

View Full Version : Nothing beats the Monday blues......

Shanarana
April 7th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Unless you go to the mall after work and hit claire's for some hair toys. :cheese:

Got four new toys, a nice comb for my french twist and a spongy thing for a sock bun, and a couple of combs to poof up a ponytail, or secure any bun or do. :cheese:

HeavenlyTresses
April 7th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Any kind of shopping on Monday evening will fix me but it's an added bonus if it's for hairtoys :)

Shell
April 7th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Happy Monday!

By the way, I knew you were going to say "new hair toys!" :twisted:

AJoifulNoise
April 7th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Oh, that does sound nice! I'm dying to get to Claire's/Icing to pick up some new toys. But, every time I go shopping I need stuff... And that usually takes up all of my money. Blah. Either that, or it's too late and the mall has closed before I get there. I am a late-night shopper.

LifeisAdventure
April 7th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Ditto on the late-night shopping, AJoifulNoise! I totally closed the SuperTarget today at 10pm just doing my grocery shopping. I think that's why I'm such a big fan of eBay and online shopping... the internet (and all its fabulous offerings of hair toys) is never closed! :D

And YAY for new hair toys Shanarana! Great way to brighten up a blas'e Monday. Any action shots to share with the poor, broke grad students? :)

jojo
April 8th, 2008, 12:13 AM
and a McDonalds too, double cheese burger! then sit down and examine your new goods, cant beat it!

Shanarana
April 8th, 2008, 06:06 AM
I have such a crappy camera, I'll try and see if I can get a couple decent shots. :)

Chamomile betty
April 8th, 2008, 06:17 AM
Your so right!
Sounds like you had a great time and found some nice things.
Enjoy your hair toys :)