PDA

View Full Version : Aisha wannabe picture! :D

hennaphile
May 25th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Since Aisha is a hair inspiration to us here, I thought I'd make a tribute to the Aisha-siggy. Go to my album! I can't figure out how to post pictures (unless i post a link...? How do I just drag it?)

After a good molasses sticky goo session, my hair came out lovely and dark. :cheese:

And yes, I am a floating head. :bounce:

Flynn
May 25th, 2009, 02:19 AM
Don't know if there is a better way, but I suggest:

Go to the pic in your album.
Right-click and pick "copy image location".
Write: {img}http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2869&pictureid=39901{/img} but with "["s rather than "{"s.
Get:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2869&pictureid=39901

Very nice, by the way!

hennaphile
May 25th, 2009, 02:20 AM
Thank you!! That was what I was trying to do!

Aisha25
May 25th, 2009, 12:23 PM
lol wow very nice,your hairs looks so dark now very much pretty!!!! :thumbsup:

Speckla
May 25th, 2009, 12:26 PM
I always upload my pictures to fotki and then right click, "copy" Ctrl-C, and then "paste" Ctrl-V into whatever message I am posting or replying to.

hennaphile
May 25th, 2009, 12:46 PM
lol wow very nice,your hairs looks so dark now very much pretty!!!! :thumbsup:

Why thank you!:cheese:

Speckla
May 25th, 2009, 12:53 PM
BTW: very pretty.

MimiKeki
May 25th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Your hair is gorgeous. How does one do a molasses soak?

gmdiaz
May 25th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Your "Aisha hairs" are looking awesome. . .love the color.

I'd love to hear more about this sticky molasses treatment? Does it intensify the color or is it for moisturizing?

I've tried honey but it REALLY lightened up my ends! Even though I zapped the honey in the microwave, it still made the ends almost golden. I am not looking to go lighter! lol

hennaphile
May 25th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Your "Aisha hairs" are looking awesome. . .love the color.

I'd love to hear more about this sticky molasses treatment? Does it intensify the color or is it for moisturizing?

I've tried honey but it REALLY lightened up my ends! Even though I zapped the honey in the microwave, it still made the ends almost golden. I am not looking to go lighter! lol

I wrote a thread in the henna/recipe section under "second messiest substance."

It made my hair much darker :D . It's not permanent (but blondes might want to be careful) and it leaves a horrible sticky stinky mess. But it's good for trying a color on for size. It made my hair very dull and yucky.

AprilElf
May 26th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Wow! Aisha-lookalike hair! :D Very nice.

Aditi
May 26th, 2009, 04:40 AM
That's very lovely and very smart. For a minute i thought you copied Aisha's hair in your album :D