PDA

View Full Version : Picture link (self-trim)

GoddesJourney
May 23rd, 2009, 02:30 PM
So I'm so excited because I measured in at 27.75 at the beginning of the month, cut back at least and inch, and I'm still at 27.5 and it's not even quite the end of the month yet! Vitamins are awesome! :cheese:I cut a little more in the front to deepen the V cut a little and remove a little more of my last layer and ridiculous velcro.

Speaking of velcro, that seems to be what makes it tangle. I went out dancing with my hair down last night and came back with only a little tangling. Usually it looks like I went through a wind storm. I slept with my hair down and also had no problem.

I'm pround of myself because this was the second time I've cut my own hair (aside from that time when I was six). Last time was just to get rid of the few strings left from my very bottom layer. I'm so thrilled with myself because it came out even on the first try. My mom saw it and now she wants me to trim HER hair like she did with me most of my life.:D

Here's the link to my trim album:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=3151

Did I mention vitamins are awesome?! I'm getting a good inch per month!

SheWolf
May 23rd, 2009, 02:56 PM
Beautiful! I could never self trim, though: I tried... ONCE: I'm still trying to grow out the results, lol. :o

Mia!
May 23rd, 2009, 03:00 PM
It looks fantastic! Wow! I don't think I'd be able to do it that well either! Amazing job. :)

Which vitamins are you taking, just out of curiosity?

GoddesJourney
May 23rd, 2009, 03:14 PM
It looks fantastic! Wow! I don't think I'd be able to do it that well either! Amazing job. :)

Which vitamins are you taking, just out of curiosity?

Regular Costco (Kirkland?) brand multivitamins. You really don't need anything special.

GlennaGirl
May 23rd, 2009, 03:18 PM
You did a beautiful job. Wow, it looks so even. I cut my own hair too. It's very freeing, isn't it? Nicely done!

Forever_Sophie
May 23rd, 2009, 03:26 PM
Great job, your hair is lovely! :)

GoddesJourney
May 23rd, 2009, 03:56 PM
Thanks all. Sorry about the mediocre lighting in my bathroom. I just wanted to share.